+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s games

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Bedsit are all watching on something called an i player mate,thanks very much though.
    Someone has apparently got the English queen on something called Tinder.
    Seen that. 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    I'm glad he didn't die next Friday
    🤣

I would be over the FN moon to live till i was 99 but i can guarantee that is never going to happen.

BTW Hearts won 6-0 tonight and only need 2 points to secure the title.Sponsor money wasted in my honest opinion regarding the right's for Royal Charlie,HUN pundit extraordinaire.

Holy phuck my wee team are battering the Ton who have the audacity to go up the pitch and score!.

The Dees are level.

A truly shocking advert for the Championship tonight at East End Park,its 0-0 at the moment and watching a programme on the royals would be more appealing to most.

All the Premiership managers involved in the relegation battle are in Dunfermline tonight to assess their possible play off opponents,i can assure you they would be delighted to play any of them on what they have witnessed so far.
    The Groin Stroker managed to pick out the referee with a pin point cross and so far that is the highlight of the match

And here comes The Pig’s Ear - another 15/90ths of a match fee spunked away by the Championship Manager Of The Month.

A truly awful game,The Pars have fell aff a cliff and were there for the taking.If any team was gonna win it should have been my wee team but it never happened.

It finished at East End Park Dunfermline 0 The Dees 0.

How bad them 2 teams are . No football in that game but myself thought Mcmullen looked not bad but you didn't need to do much to look not bad in that game

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)