+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s games

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You do know a player need to be interfering with play in order to be offside?
    course he doesnt lol its like 23m in debt and admin 2 it isnt real to them

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You do know Dundee are in white...the goal should've stood but that still picture you've put up shows 2 Raith players in offside positions when the balls kicked... apparently same linesman that allowed Hibs goal on Saturday 😄
    You are having a laugh, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You do know a player need to be interfering with play in order to be offside?
    I'm taking it you only read half the text🙈🙈🙈

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    i post some sh!te really
    Snap but my worst work is on the sub forum where only the Mods and the lunatic fringe venture.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Snap but my worst work is on the sub forum where only the Mods and the lunatic fringe venture.
    Ive just had a look there thats where is should post lol

Nah, fk that.

Strongly fancy my wee team to reach the play off final tonight all thanks to Pep McPoke,Charlie and all his sponsors.For me its all win/win IF Ross County survive with at least a point v Motherwell on Sunday.

Raith would have failed to come up with a plastic pitch,The Accies will play in the Championship on plastic and Killie could join them with yet another joke of a pitch.Now i know many on here would prefer if the Dees and maybe even Ross County either went or stayed down but there is method in my madness.

We have got a very good record v County and the Dees compared to any team who play on plastic and for the benefit of DUFC it does make sense if they were both in the Premiership next season.The big problem in my argument though is i think the Dee defence will not be able to cope with Killie's forwards but only time will tell.

Strongly fancy my wee team to reach the play off final tonight all thanks to Pep McPoke,Charlie and all his sponsors.For me its all win/win IF Ross County survive with at least a point v Motherwell on Sunday.

Raith would have failed to come up with a plastic pitch,The Accies will play in the Championship on plastic and Killie could join them with yet another joke of a pitch.Now i know many on here would prefer if the Dees and maybe even Ross County either went or stayed down but there is method in my madness.

We have got a very good record v County and the Dees compared to any team who play on plastic and for the benefit of DUFC it does make sense if they were both in the Premiership next season.The big problem in my argument though is i think the Dee defence will not be able to cope with Killie's forwards but only time will tell.
    Agree with this would only leave one plastic pitch in top league and better crowds and atmosphere against the diddlies.Time spfl did something about plastic pitchs but doubt they ever will.

Yep it’s win/win if it’s Killie v Funny FC. Funny win and it’s another plastic pitch gone with more guaranteed points. Killie win and it’s well, just, er, Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Yep it’s win/win if it’s Killie v Funny FC. Funny win and it’s another plastic pitch gone with more guaranteed points. Killie win and it’s well, just, er, Funny.
    Couldn’t put it better myself James! 👍🏻

Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)