+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s games

he is their best player, would prefer we had let him sit at home until the summer instead of loaning him to them

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    How bad them 2 teams are . No football in that game but myself thought Mcmullen looked not bad but you didn't need to do much to look not bad in that game
    He got MOTM from wee Doddsie which just shows how bad the standard actually was.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    he is their best player, would prefer we had let him sit at home until the summer instead of loaning him to them
    Cannie really disagree with that mate,imagine The Stroker being your best player eh?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Cannie really disagree with that mate,imagine The Stroker being your best player eh?.
    Deadly Diddy league Dees Disappoint in Drab Derby with Dreadful Dunfermline

Dee Dee Thompson writers Delighted Dees unbeaten in Ding Dong Dull Draw

Watching some of that tonight was so reminiscent of our struggles under Ray and Csaba to desperately try to get into the play offs never mind finish second. It seems so long ago now that it feels like it never happened. But it did. And that’s why a bit of perspective over the efforts of this season at times are required. Rome wasn’t built in a day but we are getting there. Finally.

Wee Tiny Raith Rovers win away at Queen O the South to cement 2nd place in The Championship.Who would have thought it eh?.
    They were dragged through the mire by the Bride and their sole ambition this season was to survive in the league they were rightfully promoted to.
    It just goes to show you what can be achieved at that level with no Charlie Adam,no money,no sponsors willing to pay for a Hun pundit but a decent manager.

It just goes to show you what can be achieved at that level with no Charlie Adam,no money,no sponsors willing to pay for a Hun pundit but a decent manager.
    And, to be fair and let’s not forget, a pitch made out of bits of rubber and man made fibres.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    And, to be fair and let’s not forget, a pitch made out of bits of rubber and man made fibres.
    I was going to retort with,"They were away from home tonight though."Then i remembered that was on plastic too.

Another truly wonderful game in Paris tonight but in my honest opinion the best manager i witnessed this evening sat in the visitors dug out at Starks Park,FACT.

Another truly wonderful game in Paris tonight but in my honest opinion the best manager i witnessed this evening sat in the visitors dug out at Starks Park,FACT.
    Think you mean Palmerston park

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)