+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s games

7 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

could argue that he also did the same to Dundee United.

The Old Tolbooth

He did yes, that only solidifies his character, it was a bizarre decision to bring him back, and it was a bizarre decision for him not to take his chance in the top flight, the only fans happy with that move were Dundee Utd ones, and understandably so too!

So true.

All this should make us appreciate what Micky has managed to do so far considering the negative aspects he has had to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    So true.

All this should make us appreciate what Micky has managed to do so far considering the negative aspects he has had to deal with.
    100% mate

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Never mind a dogfight, I think we would’ve been isolated at the bottom already!!
    While Mickey has been given stick, at the start of his reign, he had us playing with lots of intensity, and a high press, which got us a good few points on the board early doors, which helped, and while after that sticky patch he “parked the bus”, he’s still managed to get us picking up points, which Robbie would certainly not have done.
    Reap what you sow Chuckie
    It's strange how people look on managers especially after they've walked out on you but... whatever you think of Neilson his record in Scotland is good....we all agree the championship is a tough league to get out of he's played 3 won 3...won the league with Rangers in it by over 20points came to you lot when it looked like you were never coming up had the league won by Christmas... he's won the league again this year and his time in the SPL he had Hearts in 3rd place...he seems to be a character that is disliked wherever he goes but whatever reason that is it can't be his managerial record in Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    It's strange how people look on managers especially after they've walked out on you but... whatever you think of Neilson his record in Scotland is good....we all agree the championship is a tough league to get out of he's played 3 won 3...won the league with Rangers in it by over 20points came to you lot when it looked like you were never coming up had the league won by Christmas... he's won the league again this year and his time in the SPL he had Hearts in 3rd place...he seems to be a character that is disliked wherever he goes but whatever reason that is it can't be his managerial record in Scotland
    You frequent this board that often, I'm sure you know the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    You frequent this board that often, I'm sure you know the reason.
    No doesn't make sense he wins things at first time of asking still nobody likes him

Ok peter we looked like we’d never get out the championship so tell me about your mob who have never finished above our lowest finish or even equal to our lowest position 😁,I’m dying to hear your verdict on the best squad in the championship that seem destined to remain where they are for years yet 🤣🤣🤣😁

...he wins things at first time of asking still nobody likes him
    So what does that tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    So what does that tell you?
    Pedro does have a good point though, it is an odd one.

After what they did to us last summer last night was very sweet revenge and its when things like this happen i think,"Maybe there is somebody up there after all."

I thought Hearts fans were fvcking crazy when they did that plane banner - they were 3rd in the league. I accepted his style and the few good performances (especially a couple of derby wins). His reaction at St Mirren play off was the real start of "there is something not right here". He should have gone for the win late on but didnt. I think its prob his negativity and dare i say laziness in approach at times, i do feel he takes foot of the pedal. Ok its strange given his record but i personally thought he would be sacked by October so was fine with hearts taking him - in fact i was delighted. Thats not me now putting the boot in after he left said it on here at the time.

Now he is doing exactly the same with hearts. Prob take them to 3rd next year mind you who knows but there is something unlikeable about his approach to games - win 6-2 then get beat fae alloa.

Mind he blamed the players of old after one alloa game, he may have been right and indeed looked brilliant for 15 games we then stuttered and fannied about. Sound like hearts this season?

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)