+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated Prediction league post WHU and Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    2 - 0 loss predicted for the WHU game so he gets five points (one for the correct outcome, one for correct score, one for the Leeds goals being correct - the anomaly is as he predicted no one to score for Leeds he gets the bonus points)

2 - 0 loss predicted for the Chelsea game he get 3 points (one for the Leeds goals being correct and 2 bonus as above)

His comments re who might score I ignored and stick with his actual prediction, trust me had Bamford scored he would not have got the credit for it.

The same scoring mechanism gave you bonus points a few games back I believe. I inherited the formula and have asked at the start of each season if people want to stick with it.

If you are not happy with it I am more than willing to let you take over the reins!
    Lol, I said it took me ages to work out so no thanks just trying to point a discrepancy. You say got points for the Chelsea game but the game finish 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Calverly you are doing a grand job keep at it
    That he is but with all he said is going on no harm in pointing something out.

Ohh I finally worked it out even through he predicted we lose 2 0 he got points because he predicted we would be 0. Amazing it wasn't hard lol.
    Sorry, Cav lad I put you through the rinser but it's ok now.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Ohh I finally worked it out even through he predicted we lose 2 0 he got points because he predicted we would be 0. Amazing it wasn't hard lol.
    Sorry, Cav lad I put you through the rinser but it's ok now.
    * Keeps beady eye on Ozleeds. *

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    * Keeps beady eye on Ozleeds. *
    Must admit when I have seen 2-0 loss and you got points I said wtf lol
    First-year playing so don't know how it works.
    Sorry if I offended your judiciary process Cav I'm just a d h, Ozzie.

Must admit when I have seen 2-0 loss and you got points I said wtf lol
    First-year playing so don't know how it works.
    Sorry if I offended your judiciary process Cav I'm just a d h, Ozzie.
    Not offended in the least - the no score points are a bit of an anomaly but as we (as in Leeds) normally score at least once, even when we lose, it is a bit of a risk predicting it.

Not offended in the least - the no score points are a bit of an anomaly but as we (as in Leeds) normally score at least once, even when we lose, it is a bit of a risk predicting it.
    Actually 8 games we haven't scored. So if someone was predicting us with 0 they would be on 16 points now. Surprised when I looked back.

Actually 8 games we haven't scored. So if someone was predicting us with 0 they would be on 16 points now. Surprised when I looked back.
    Surprised at that, thought it would be four or five

Surprised at that, thought it would be four or five
    Another surprise I may put to you is 14 of our games one team or the other hasn't scored. That is incredible since we are the top scorers and probably the highest receivers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)