+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updated Prediction league post WHU and Chelsea

Updated Prediction league post WHU and Chelsea

A new kid on top - well after the disappointment of not getting anything from the WHU game we manage to hold Chelsea to a goalless draw and where arguably we could have got even more. Anyway that point helps and the fear of demotion I would say has more or less gone now; as I type West Brom are losing again with 15 minutes to go and Fulham have Man City later where you would think there is nothing for them, but you know what will happen now. Brighton and Newcastle me thinks have more to worry about.

We have Fulham ourselves on Friday and I think our London Jinx will strike again, thread out shortly for that game

33 Points
    Orgoner

30 Points
    Calverleyboy

28 Points
    OzLeeds

25 Points
    Orange

24 Points
    Belfast
    Sniffer999
    Silentman

23 Points
    Tichi

21 Points
    AsturianBlanco

20 Points
    Spaldy

19 Points
    Ozwhite

Ubique
    16 Points

15 Points
    Hopeless
    Whitestomper
    Bathlad
    Yeboah

14 Points
    WTF

13 Points
    Billy

11 Points
    Alf

Do you get 8 points for getting the correct score 2 nil?

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Do you get 8 points for getting the correct score 2 nil?
    Five - Orgoner if that's who you mean got five for the villa game and three for todays

I hope Orgs has a flutter at the bookies too

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    I’d rather have been wrong for the last two.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Five - Orgoner if that's who you mean got five for the villa game and three for todays
    I got you bamboozled lol you mean he got 5 for the WH game as for Villa he went 2 nil for us.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    That's the thing when you play for fun you win. Start putting money on and your luck goes the other way.

Her Cav make it easy for you.
    Orgoner's AvatarOrgoner BAMN BAMN
    Chelsea game Probably another West Ham?

2-0 to them. Correct score 0 - 0

If we do score (and VAR lets it stand) it'll be Bambledore on 7'

WH game cachinnnn.
    2-0 them. Tick

Bamford might score on 67' though

Villa BAMN BAMN
    Not getting any pre-match vibes on this one.

2-0 to us? Vila 1 Leeds 0

Bamboozle on 34'

On this grounds I'm protesting on the grounds, it's taking me ages to try to work it all out. One correct result Even if the villa was correct it would have been added back.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Her Cav make it easy for you.
    Orgoner's AvatarOrgoner BAMN BAMN
    Chelsea game Probably another West Ham?

2-0 to them. Correct score 0 - 0

If we do score (and VAR lets it stand) it'll be Bambledore on 7'

WH game cachinnnn.
    2-0 them. Tick

Bamford might score on 67' though

Villa BAMN BAMN
    Not getting any pre-match vibes on this one.

2-0 to us? Vila 1 Leeds 0

Bamboozle on 34'

On this grounds I'm protesting on the grounds, it's taking me ages to try to work it all out. One correct result Even if the villa was correct it would have been added back.

2 - 0 loss predicted for the WHU game so he gets five points (one for the correct outcome, one for correct score, one for the Leeds goals being correct - the anomaly is as he predicted no one to score for Leeds he gets the bonus points)

2 - 0 loss predicted for the Chelsea game he get 3 points (one for the Leeds goals being correct and 2 bonus as above)

His comments re who might score I ignored and stick with his actual prediction, trust me had Bamford scored he would not have got the credit for it.

The same scoring mechanism gave you bonus points a few games back I believe. I inherited the formula and have asked at the start of each season if people want to stick with it.

If you are not happy with it I am more than willing to let you take over the reins!

Calverly you are doing a grand job keep at it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)