+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool matchday thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    It's a cruel game! Best first half I have seen us play all season. Had to be Jota didn't it as I predicted. Thought Jose have a really good half, ball retention and distribution was excellent. Two or three times though he made excellent runs and Neto just turned away from him and passed the ball elsewhere.

Play the same second half and we should get something.
    He’s had a subtle change of role hasn’t he... playing slightly deeper and much more effective linking play, hopefully one or two chances for Neto and Traore will come second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    can't see a goal coming from wulfies...
    reasonable amount of possession but nowt to show for it..same old..same old..

its hard to see who is in what position up front...

need a miracle in the second half
    Bring on Silva!!!

Patricio hurt. Head injury.

Not that I think it matters, but not sure how Rui gets hurt in the ‘87, we don’t resume play until the ‘101, and there’s only 7 minutes of stoppage time?

Silva is other a golden chance but he misses it with his head and it goes off his shoulder

Probably deserved a draw from this one. But when you don’t take advantage of any of your chances, hard to complain about 0 points

all over 0-1 to pool

wolverhampton wanderers = the team that cannot score goals..

glad when this season is finished...

glad when this season is finished.

I'll echo that - what an F.......g season its been.

Yes I agree in a way, the best thing is to write this season off and press the reset button for the next one. The problem is we are not exactly free of relegation worries. OK just one more win will probably see us good but where exactly is that win coming from, anybody?
    I think we will limp home with a few draws but it is going to be ugly for sure.

I don't blame anyone for today's loss, Jose, Silva, Traore, just feel sorry for them is all.

I thought it was a much better performance tonight, and we were unlucky not to get a draw. I thought the referee was very poor, he appeared to guess at some decisions, usually in favor of Liverpool. We had two good shouts for penalties, neither appeared to be looked at by VAR. I wonder if they had gone to the visitors, would the decisions have been changed.

I though the much maligned Moutinho had a fantastic game. Jose showed some nice touches, but just doesn't get into the box enough. MGW came on and did himself no harm and Silva was unlucky to get impeded by Donk as he went for his second headed attempt.

Out next match against West Ham will be tough, but a repeat performance in terms off effort would be welcome. We then have a run of very winnable games.

Rafa Mir won a penalty for his team last night against Barcelona, took it and scored. He later managed to do a Saiss only with his shoulder, putting it over the bar from a yard out. He certainly looks to have bulked up and he might be worth a recall next season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)