+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QUICK question for you all

9 wins.

i can see us only getting 12/14 pts Reading roughly the same 15 pts but Bournemouth i can see getting 20pts it really going to be tight.

Were flying and you cant see us getting more than 15 pts.... At what point have we looked like dropping points????? Just like bein back in't ponty listening to all negative Noras ... GET ONBORD WE ONLY GET THIS ONCE EVERY 20 ODD YEARS!....

We are not the players so Val wont mind us lot dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Were flying and you cant see us getting more than 15 pts.... At what point have we looked like dropping points????? Just like bein back in't ponty listening to all negative Noras ... GET ONBORD WE ONLY GET THIS ONCE EVERY 20 ODD YEARS!....
    where not all on drugs living in a fantasy world yes it would be great to get 9 wins but be realistic without the booze talking.

Typical of a morngy old miner.
    "Your happy you must be on drugs"
    Idiots like you are why we all stopped posting years ago....... stay home you morngy old sod we dont wan ya...... better still go watch the dee dars

And before you say.....I KNOW I CANT SPELL. My dad was on strike so instead of school i was out riddling for coal on grimy stacks... but at least i can smile

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    And before you say.....I KNOW I CANT SPELL. My dad was on strike so instead of school i was out riddling for coal on grimy stacks... but at least i can smile
    ya better smile otherwise youd prob cry because someone disagrees with ya. oh bye the way i was on barnsley main and barrow slagheaps picking coal.

85 points finist 3

Ponte and Animal spot on 78 points

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12