When i saw this headline in the Cambridge Independant, i thought that United would be in this list of job creators. If there is a footballing nag, lame, slow, lazy, United would sign them. It was certainly the case, recently, not so much now.

Having said that i havent seen many of the current crop, i dont go anymore. Or i wouldnt if i could.

An important change is the sudden ceasing of injuries that have plagued United over countless years. Not only were they rubbish footballers, but they wanted to watch from the stand. They only did that because being absent wasnt really on, you have to pretend you care.

It would be interesting to see how Bonner man manages, he is getting the best out of them. He did say that he has had lessons in management from an ex United man. When you think how Beck got the best out of frees , it must be him.

Where is he today, what is he doing? My best wishes go to him wherever he is.

Science and technology is driving employment, here which is spreading out, the A14 to Ely is an impairment to growth, which i see as a decent way of keeping development out.

Long may the a14 continue, in its present state. The anglian greenery is becoming grey, "they paved paradise and put up a parking lot, with a pink hotel, and a swinging hot spot"

"Dont it always seem to go, that you dont know what youve got till its gone..............."

Anyway, when Bonner goes, he wont resist another hundred pounds and being the head coach of Gillingham, Knoyle will go, and Mullin, who knows who else.

There will be new employment oppurtunities for more lame nags at United. I see the current success as a fluke, a series of double sixes, a flush, a full house....it cant continue.

As far as science goes, there is a science to management, whatever Bonner has got, it needs to be bottled. Turning nags into racehorses must have science and intelligence behind it. Beck knows what it is.

Who knows, he might get Sheffield Wednesday when they go down. Will United appoint Corr or Waddock? Do they have a nose for nags and knowing the difference?

Guess who will be richly entertained when brief success falls on its rear.

Heber of Kings Heath.