+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: v SSB's Saturday

I'm surprised more clubs didn't follow suit, found it strange the sheep never done the same as us?

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    The daily record says your players did not take the knee against the sheep, as a show of support to glasgow rangers after our player was racially abused. More needs to be done they say and taking the knee is not enough.

Very good stance United. Thanks for your solidarity. This has gone some way in healing the rift between our great clubs.
    'a show of support to Glasgow Rangers'....'some way to healing the rift'.....shut the f*ck up man, honestly. Your club is vile, as are a good majority of your support. It had nothing to do with 'supporting' your club and was an act of solidarity to Kamara and any other player subjected to racist abuse while at the same time pushing the message that taking the knee is now a meaningless action.

The daily record says your players did not take the knee against the sheep, as a show of support to glasgow rangers after our player was racially abused. More needs to be done they say and taking the knee is not enough.

Very good stance United. Thanks for your solidarity. This has gone some way in healing the rift between our great clubs.
    Was nothing to do with solidarity with the bigots last people would want to be classed with embarrassment to glasgow and scotland was for the player who was allegedly abused.If you'r bigoted lot would take a bigger stand against bigotry then maybe scotland would be a better place instead of supporting and encouraging it.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, get this hun pr1ck to f of our board!

Teddy s United

Teddy is a lonely,sad, socially inadequate Hun. Check Tim mad - he posts then responds to himself.

He's the only BNB that comes on here for a genuune chat.

And he doesn't try and spout any sectarian or racist pish. Or else he would be persona non gratis I hope and assume.

It's obvious he's got a lot to learn about us - The United Shed - and our culture. But at least he's trying to interact positively.

Once he accepts that Rangers are deid and the future is Tangerine not Orange, TB could soon be visiting this forum as a United fan.

I reckon we should accept (conditionally) TB's contributions. Our resident Dees are a good bunch, and I think a forum benefits from a bit of banter.

I would actually welcome a friendly sheep onto the board if such a thing exists?

Don't worry 'Livi' - I haven't forgot you and your opinion is always interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    He's the only BNB that comes on here for a genuune chat.

And he doesn't try and spout any sectarian or racist pish. Or else he would be persona non gratis I hope and assume.

It's obvious he's got a lot to learn about us - The United Shed - and our culture. But at least he's trying to interact positively.

Once he accepts that Rangers are deid and the future is Tangerine not Orange, TB could soon be visiting this forum as a United fan.

I reckon we should accept (conditionally) TB's contributions. Our resident Dees are a good bunch, and I think a forum benefits from a bit of banter.

I would actually welcome a friendly sheep onto the board if such a thing exists?

Don't worry 'Livi' - I haven't forgot you and your opinion is always interesting.

thanks cybershed.

I do have a soft spot for Dundee united, because of those European days and Jim Mclean. The whole country was behind united to succeed. I like to see united and aberdeen both do well, the new firm was a great thing for Scottish football.

Broony a done deal tae Sheep .... strange times indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Broony a done deal tae Sheep .... strange times indeed.
    One thing is certain. You might be the best player in that squad but if you don't suck up to Brown you won't make the starting 11.

Hopefully the start of a new era of even greater mediocrity.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)