+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Norwich(away)predictions

Norwich(away)predictions

Probably the easiest result to predict.
    3-1 loss

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Probably the easiest result to predict.
    3-1 loss
    that was painful to watch last night. If they can't be bothered playing I can't be bothered watching. End the season now for all I care its been a god awful.
    I am struggling to recall a worse game in my life, i am sure there will be one but my god it was terrible.
    Nobody is bothered.

take your pick with the scoreline. If they take their foot off the gas after getting a few who knows. We may only lose by a few?

About 7 years ago we played Birmingham away.
    Both teams passed the ball around the centre circle and it finished 0-0.
    Last night it was marginally better but it was very close.
    Pretty poor stuff.
    I will hold my hands up and say you were right about Pearson.
    If that's the dross he is serving up then I am not keen,as for mowbray he needs to go.
    Next season we need a clean slate with a young manager with new ideas.
    Its all very stale and won't improve unless a change is made.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    About 7 years ago we played Birmingham away.
    Both teams passed the ball around the centre circle and it finished 0-0.
    Last night it was marginally better but it was very close.
    Pretty poor stuff.
    I will hold my hands up and say you were right about Pearson.
    If that's the dross he is serving up then I am not keen,as for mowbray he needs to go.
    Next season we need a clean slate with a young manager with new ideas.
    Its all very stale and won't improve unless a change is made.
    I do change my mind with the wind Robin.
    Yes they where poor. Most midtable sides in this league are. It's really poor I'll keep saying that. Its 2nd rate all the way. Coaching, players, refs etc.
    Those players weren't Pearsons though to be fair. If you give him 6-12 months once he brings in his players I do think he will improve them. It's worth keeping an eye on them and Pearson as maybe he was worth going for. They finished 1 point ahead of us last season. And they will be near us by the end of this season.
    I just look at Barnsley and that manager and think why are we just all accepting this slow improvement we are sold every season.
    I just feel it's been a disastrous season. Unlucky at times, awful injuries, we seem to always be on the end of decisions rather than benefitting at times. Losing Dack again seems to sum it all up. I find how he keeps taking Nyambe out of the side every other week really odd. Some things I understand and compensate for. Others make no sense. It just feels like now is the time to make a change. More to freshen things up and try bring back some positivity.
    You were right last week when you said they looked a bit like they wanted to be on a beach. They will see out the rest of this season but there seems little point on watching of they arent going to bother like last night

Norwich 2 Rovers 1

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)