+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dario

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    Finally, I don’t know what is said on Vale sites, or whether any of us comment thereon, but I might suggest that you have a few problems of your own again - the best of luck with them; I hope you survive, but maybe only just!!!!
    What is on Vales sites or any other clubs sites is immaterial, it is about more than football rivalries, this is about safeguarding young boys, Gradi is banned for life from football activity Why is he banned ? Is it because he felt it was acceptable to put your hands down a young lads shorts ? Sheldon pointed out it was not and Gradi had to agree.

The on field problems that Port Vale face pale into insignificance when compared to young lads contemplating suicide and to drag Vales name into this discussion is shameful or any other clubs name not involved.

Stoke City have issued an apology the sound of silence from Crewe is deafening lets hope something is forthcoming and this cloud can be lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Harkin View Post
    What is on Vales sites or any other clubs sites is immaterial, it is about more than football rivalries, this is about safeguarding young boys, Gradi is banned for life from football activity Why is he banned ? Is it because he felt it was acceptable to put your hands down a young lads shorts ? Sheldon pointed out it was not and Gradi had to agree.

The on field problems that Port Vale face pale into insignificance when compared to young lads contemplating suicide and to drag Vales name into this discussion is shameful or any other clubs name not involved.

Stoke City have issued an apology the sound of silence from Crewe is deafening lets hope something is forthcoming and this cloud can be lifted.
    You say you prefer to read the Sheldon report, you have obviously not just a rag newspaper or you would no the truth. Dario is not banned as you say

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    You say you prefer to read the Sheldon report, you have obviously not just a rag newspaper or you would no the truth. Dario is not banned as you say
    Ok I'll bite I said I would leave it for now but Christ you have your head in the sand and in denial,and after reading the fall out of the DA zoom interview I am more disgusted than I thought I could be.

I will deal with your points in order.

1) Yes I tend to believe what an independent Sheldon QC has to report.

2) I dont understand the English of your second comment. Are you saying that the Sheldon report is done by a rag newspaper ? Very difficult to understand your grammar.

3) DG IS banned by the FA from all contacts with under 18's, ( DG's words not mine ) Read the report,.....why is that by the way ?
    Last edited by Terry Harkin; 20-03-2021 at 12:21 PM. Reason: sp.