+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rev, Mrs O and Clive et al

Post anything you like i don't see nothing and I'm better for it lol

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Last thing I will be saying to you and don't give a flying f what you come up with. You come across as a real P--ck and I'm sure in real life that is what you are. You either are a simple man or as the pic above says dumb as f.
    Who the f you think you are telling people not to post and other crap I'm sure your wife is in a better place having to put up with you over the years. Now go cry somewhere else as this dude does not give a f about you.
    A really class example of Australian "intelligence" at it's best. Never suggested folks shouldn't post (quite the opposite, but there you go with your very intelligent interpretations), but why would that enter the deliberation of what limited grey matter you are able to call upon?

As for where my wife is, it's not something I feel able to comment on, save to say that your ability to raise the subject is yet further evidence (if it was required) of your inability to comprehend on even the most basic of human consciousness.

Post anything you like i don't see nothing and I'm better for it lol
    Note, I wont be asking the Mods to bring their judgement to bear on your worthless sh1te, you simply don't deserve the effort.

But if you stood in front of me now, I'd rip your heart out, take your head off your shoulders and stuff the beating organ down your neck, just saying like.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Note, I wont be asking the Mods to bring their judgement to bear on your worthless sh1te, you simply don't deserve the effort.

But if you stood in front of me now, I'd rip your heart out, take your head off your shoulders and stuff the beating organ down your neck, just saying like.
    Actually, on second thoughts, I'd let my daughters have the pleasure of exacting that particular punishment on you.

Not noticed they are not posting. France is in trouble again.

I'm sure your wife is in a better place having to put up with you over the years. Now go cry somewhere else as this dude does not give a f about you.
    Couldn't pass this by Oz, its a low blow and I think you are much better than that.

It's a forum, we all share opinions and it does get heated but somethings are just best left not said.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Couldn't pass this by Oz, its a low blow and I think you are much better than that.

It's a forum, we all share opinions and it does get heated but somethings are just best left not said.
    Unfortunately he ISNT better than that - first class illiterate tw at is an understatement
    Bringing that into any conversation IS bloody shameful

what in the hell is going on in this thread????

You know it's bad when I think something's over the top. I'm not a good judge on what is over the top so if I notice it then it's over the top.

Wow ,this threads gone downhill fast.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Wow ,this threads gone downhill fast.

The common denominator being.....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)