+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fulham - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Fulham - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

TEAM NEWS

Fulham head coach Scott Parker has no fresh injuries concerns following last week's defeat by Manchester City.

Club captain Tom Cairney remains out with the ongoing knee problem that has sidelined him since mid-December.

Leeds' top scorer Patrick Bamford is expected to be fit despite suffering a hip injury against Chelsea last weekend.

Captain Liam Cooper and Leif Davies are certain absentees, while Rodrigo is nursing a minor muscle strain.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

Fulham have lost just one of their past eight home league matches against Leeds, winning four and drawing three.Fulham have kept clean sheets in all three Premier League home games with Leeds.

Leeds have not scored a top-flight goal at Craven Cottage since a 5-0 victory in January 1968.Marcelo Bielsa's side are looking to complete a first league double over Fulham since the 1984-85 season.

Fulham

Fulham have been beaten in two of their past three fixtures, as many as in their previous eight games.They have lost nine league matches at Craven Cottage; only bottom club Sheffield have been beaten more often at home. All nine of those losses came against clubs currently in the top 11.

Fulham's only two home league victories this season came against the sides currently below them in the table.They have kept clean sheets in six of their past 11 league fixtures.

Scott Parker's side have scored eight home league goals, fewer than any other side.If selected, Aleksandar Mitrovic will make his 100th Premier League appearance.

Leeds United

Leeds are winless in three league matches, equalling their worst run of the season.They have failed to score in four of their past five games, as many as in their first 23 league games this term.

The Whites are without a Premier League goal in four hours and 36 minutes.They have taken 21 points from a possible 24 against the teams currently occupying the bottom seven positions.

Leeds have lost all five games in London this season, conceding 16 goals.They are winless in their past 16 away games in the capital in all competitions, drawing twice and losing 14.

Patrick Bamford has scored 12 goals in 15 league games played on Fridays, including October's hat-trick at Aston Villa.Illan Meslier could become the youngest goalkeeper to record 10 clean sheets in a single Premier League season.

2 - 2.

MOT.

I want us to win but i wouldn't be devastated if Fulham won much rather they stayed up than Newcastle or Brighton tbh as they'll be **** next season whereas Newcastle could sack Bruce and become half decent and Brighton do have the talent to do well.

Fancy us though, 3-1. Hope Roberts gets a goal, I think he is crap but it would sure shut me up if he bagged one or two.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    I want us to win but i wouldn't be devastated if Fulham won much rather they stayed up than Newcastle or Brighton tbh as they'll be **** next season whereas Newcastle could sack Bruce and become half decent and Brighton do have the talent to do well.

Fancy us though, 3-1. Hope Roberts gets a goal, I think he is crap but it would sure shut me up if he bagged one or two.
    Roberts needs a goal and soon! I reckon as soon as Rodrigo is fully fit Roberts will be back on the bench......Unless he goes on a scoring run of course

Think Bamford will score tonight - and I hear Mitrovic is likely to start his 100th game for them - we all know what that means too!

He was in Shearer’s team of the week so let’s hope he lives up to the billing.

Hope it is as good a game to watch as the Chelsea game. Wonder what sartorial delight Scotty P will be wearing.

Scotty P tonight, in the Primark Spring / Summer " man about town " ensemble. Nice

Leeds United: Meslier; Ayling, Llorente, Struijk, Alioski; Phillips; Raphinha, Dallas, Roberts, Harrison; Bamford

Subs: Casilla, Koch, Berardi, Jenkins, Shackleton, Klich, Costa, Poveda, Gelhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Roberts needs a goal and soon! I reckon as soon as Rodrigo is fully fit Roberts will be back on the bench......Unless he goes on a scoring run of course

Think Bamford will score tonight - and I hear Mitrovic is likely to start his 100th game for them - we all know what that means too!
    What happen to rod he isn't even on the bench?

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    What happen to rod he isn't even on the bench?
    Took another slight knock in training - Geldhart in the squad in his place

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)