Recently I've started 'getting into' the England team a bit more mostly because of Kalvin tbh so started thinking who would I want to see in a squad at the Euros after seeing the laughable decision to pick Watkins ahead of Bamford for the latest squad. I don't think Bamford is good enough but if you're going to pick one you pick the one with more goals as neither is Watkins.

GK (3)
Pope, Henderson, Pickford

Defenders (8)
Maguire, Stones, White, Mings
Wan Bissaka, Trent Alexander-Arnold
Shaw, Chilwell

Midfielders (6)
Phillips, Rice, Foden, Bellingham, Mount, Henderson

Wingers/Wide players (4)
Sterling, Sancho, Rashford, Grealish (Though I'm not sure about Sancho, never really done it for England)

Strikers (2)
Kane, Calvert-Lewin

I'm counting Rashford here as someone who can move into a striker position and in all honest the rest of the options aren't good enough and if they're playing at Euros we might as well not bother going.

I'd then personally pick this line up-

GK- Pope (For me our best keeper and you pick your best keeper unless you're Barca and play tiki taka which Soutgate won't, he will **** the bed and play 4-3-2-1 with three holding mids probably)

LB- Chilwell (Only if he gets back into regular Chelsea team or I'd have Shaw)
CB- Maguire
CB- Stones
RB- Trent Alexander-Arnold

CM- Phillips
CM- Rice
CAM- Foden

RM- Rashford
LM- Sterling

ST- Kane

Think if you go with something like this, with both Phillips and Rice in there it gives full backs license to attack and Foden freedom to move out of position. Get Phillips pushing higher to disrupt them breaking out and win it back early like he does and then Rice just holding back and covering.

I'm probably being biased as I'd do anything to get Kalvin in and I think Southgate will just not play him to be honest.