+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Which jab have you had?

Didn't read it then?

Lol.

Disingenuous like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Didn't read it then?

Lol.

Disingenuous like I said.
    Seriously Howdy. Put aside your bias for one moment.

Youve made something up about me and now trying to make it stick.

Can you not see that?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    You might want to point out where I said the vaccine is a failure?
    I didn't. I stated:

'I don't know how the rollout of any vaccine that is proven to save lives can be considered a failure.'

You said:

What is clear is this: it was the failure of AZ to supply on time which severly hampered the EU vaccine programme and cost very many lives.

I think Cummings actions cost lives. I think the subsequent witch hunt from the media cost lives. I think all the protests costs lives. This vaccine has SAVED lives. Unfortunately some lives will be lost because of the side effects.

roll-out
    noun [ C or U ] MARKETING (also rollout)
    UK US
    (also rolling launch)

an occasion when a new product or service is gradually made available to more people after it has first been tested in a particular area:
    rollout of sth Rollout of the new technology has been slow.
    a product rollout.

I don't think AZ have failed. You tried to put a spin on something IMHO to discredit a fantastic effort from a company who have developed this vaccine on a 'not for profit' basis. Have you read what outside influences are involved in the supply chain not even attributable to AZ?

It's clear you don't have an open mind and it's patently clear everything has to be political with you.

Bet you have a graph on your bedroom wall blaming the 'nasty UK Strain' of this virus for all the worlds problems.

I didn't. I stated:

'I don't know how the rollout of any vaccine that is proven to save lives can be considered a failure.'

You said:

What is clear is this: it was the failure of AZ to supply on time which severly hampered the EU vaccine programme and cost very many lives.
    Ok, I get it now. You were not lying or making stuff up. You simply misunderstood what I said.

Please read my comment again.

I DID NOT say the vaccine was a failure.

I said the failure of AZ to supply the vaccine to the EU on time cost lives.

It is a huge difference in meaning.

.... and I'm saying there's been no failure on the part of AZ. On the effectiveness of the vaccine or the supply. On the face of it and with the information currently available.

The latest hold ups are due to a hold up/delay in batch testing. That's nothing to do with AZ.

We did a better job supporting the vaccine research and then getting it into the arms of our population. I've no doubt there will be some negative consequences in the future about that. It's basically at trial drug status in normal times.

Parts of the EU have done many things better than us during this pandemic but they are the one's costing lives by trashing this vaccine and our governments handling of the vaccine programme.

Jab number 2 on Friday

Proud to be British ( for once)

.... and I'm saying there's been no failure on the part of AZ. On the effectiveness of the vaccine or the supply. On the face of it and with the information currently available.

The latest hold ups are due to a hold up/delay in batch testing. That's nothing to do with AZ.

We did a better job supporting the vaccine research and then getting it into the arms of our population. I've no doubt there will be some negative consequences in the future about that. It's basically at trial drug status in normal times.

Parts of the EU have done many things better than us during this pandemic but they are the one's costing lives by trashing this vaccine and our governments handling of the vaccine programme.
    Kerr and I were talking about the failure of AZ to deliver the on EU contract of early January 2021.

Thing is, youve jumped in without asking what I think. You could have saved us both time by asking first.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Jab number 2 on Friday

Proud to be British ( for once)
    Totally agree. I think Britain has done a fantastic job on the vaccine roll out. Truly brilliant.

Pfizer yesterday. No side effects so far. 2nd jab scheduled automatically for 3 weeks. Well organised event and not a single mention of Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Pfizer yesterday. No side effects so far. 2nd jab scheduled automatically for 3 weeks. Well organised event and not a single mention of Brexit
    You’re lucky CAM to have the Pfizer jab, the AZ one sends everyone feckin mental.....see above posts

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast