+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Which jab have you had?

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    coca cola?
    Well its bad for your teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Well its bad for your teeth!
    Phosphoric acid

Diet Coke too
    Aspartame. Not good

Had the Oxford this afternoon. Booked in at the Arena at 13:20 went in at 13:15 and was back in the car 5 minutes later. Brilliant service.
    Didn’t even realised she’d done it, I thought she was just marking the spot, then she said all done.

I’ve always thought that aspartame will become the new “ how come we approved this” scandal in a decade or so

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Had the Oxford this afternoon. Booked in at the Arena at 13:20 went in at 13:15 and was back in the car 5 minutes later. Brilliant service.
    Didn’t even realised she’d done it, I thought she was just marking the spot, then she said all done.
    They abandoned the “ sit in that chair for 15 minutes before you can go” step then?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    They abandoned the “ sit in that chair for 15 minutes before you can go” step then?
    She asked if I was driving, I said no my wife is and she said I could go straight away then.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    She asked if I was driving, I said no my wife is and she said I could go straight away then.
    Ah ok

It’s just that me and Mrs G both got the “sit there” treatment

Both of us went at separate times and drove ourselves to Wath

I had the 10 minute wait, before I can drive at the Denaby Leisure Centre, they stick a piece of paper on you, saying what time you can leave the building.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Same with me Grist at the arena, they said sit in your car for 15 mins and if you don’t feel well put your hazards on, I just drove off feeling ok

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast