+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Model Railways

Looking seriously promising Woody!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    Looking seriously promising Woody!
    So did the Wife when I married her mate!

Anyway still a long, long way to go. Added some new track today am am working on more building/infrastructure. I'm not one to go out and buy all the stuff at once, going to take my time and get it right, hopefully. Will continue to post updates but I don't want to get boring.

Cheers!

That's not your bed in the 1st photo, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    That's not your bed in the 1st photo, is it?
    I wish! No mate it's for my "honor guard" they accompany me everywhere in the house. See photo. My third dog is on my lap out of sight [and trying to avoid the beaked *******!].

Name:  IMG-3240aA.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  91.6 KB

God help any potential burglar .....

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    God help any potential burglar .....
    Yeah, if he saw my head he would think someone had fired a cannon ball at him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBNHmUT3GPg

The set is coming on well Woody!

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBNHmUT3GPg

The set is coming on well Woody!
    Cheers mate. Still concentrating on the cheap stuff at the moment, [background etc] will post another pic soon when I add something substantial.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Cheers mate. Still concentrating on the cheap stuff at the moment, [background etc] will post another pic soon when I add something substantial.
    Oh Doooh! Didn't see the attachment mate. Holy crap what a set up, what a combination, magical layout and an apparently endless supply of wine [?]! Great music too.
    Last edited by WOODLANDSWOLF; 02-05-2021 at 03:51 PM.

Yes Woody impressive. I wonder what it cost? You would need a fair sized room to fit that all in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)