+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prediction League - Leeds v Sheffield United Saturday 3rd April 3pm

Leeds 2 -1 Sheffield

Bamford 23

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    Sorry, I may have missed it, so can you just confirm whether or not you have been banned for life?
    @ UbiqueLUFC33

Not sure if I've mentioned it before, but indeed I have.
    Not bad for a banned member to be able to post every week...

3 - 0 Bamford 22'

@ Tichi1
    I was banned for life as Oranjewhite so had to make a new account as Oranje White. A moderator investigated and found that the ban was bizarre and there was absolutely NOTHING to be banned for and got my account reinstated but a week later I was banned again. The moderator was clueless, as am I, as to why I was banned. I have never sworn, threatened anyone, or done anything that could even be considered as going against the rules. I would appreciate if a moderator has time to try to get my Oranjewhite account reinstated.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    @ Tichi1
    I was banned for life as Oranjewhite so had to make a new account as Oranje White. A moderator investigated and found that the ban was bizarre and there was absolutely NOTHING to be banned for and got my account reinstated but a week later I was banned again. The moderator was clueless, as am I, as to why I was banned. I have never sworn, threatened anyone, or done anything that could even be considered as going against the rules. I would appreciate if a moderator has time to try to get my Oranjewhite account reinstated.
    We prefer the new you.......🤣

2-0 Bamford on 7'

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    We prefer the new you.......🤣

Just to be on the safe side, I think hey should ban the new version too. May as well ban Oranje_white, #Oranjewhite, Oranje_Unfairly_Treated_white and Free The Oranjewhite at the same time to save grief later.

Super Whites 2 Blunts 0 Raf 21m

4-1
    Rafa 14

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)