+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Irresponsible Dundee University students

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I must have miss spoken!
    No....it's what you mistakingly believe.

A concientious objector......it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No....it's what you mistakingly believe.

A concientious objector......it's ok.
    Now that's a good desciption, kind of like yourself! See I knew agreed with me!

Now that's a good desciption, kind of like yourself! See I knew agreed with me!
    It is a good description but we don't agree Bcram.

I only see what you post on here it's hard to judge the rest of what you do or think but I'm so dissappointed in people I know personally who are frightened not to dissent or just go along with things for a perceived easier life.

We live in a corrupt wee country I'm afraid and I don't think decent folk like yourself will fully realise it (i think you have doubts) till it's too far gone ..possibly is already.

Nicola is free. Didn't do anything to break the ministerial code.

Nicola is free. Didn't do anything to break the ministerial code.
    😂😂😂

I know, what a joke.

The Brits are screaming, "why was it an Irish QC who cleared nippy, they hate us"

He was appointed as an independent advisor to the*Scottish Government*on the ministerial code in 2013 by*Alex Salmond*and was reappointed by*Scottish First Minister*Nicola Sturgeon*in 2015.[3]*He was also appointed to the same role by the*Welsh Government.[4]*In 2017, he concluded that*Welsh First Minister*Carwyn Jones*did not mislead the*Welsh Assembly*over what he knew about bullying allegations at the top level of government.[5]*Hamilton also conducted an investigation into whether Sturgeon had breached the Scottish ministerial code during the Scottish Government's investigation into ***ual harassment complaints made against Salmond.[6]*This was paused in 2019 and resumed in August 2020.[7]*On 23 March 2021, his report was published, concluding that Sturgeon did not breach the ministerial code.
    Completely irrelevant as far as I am concerned. The real worry, for me, is the behaviour of her government. I think this is a good result for those who think there is something wrong with our democracy. If Nicola had been found guilty and resigned it might have defle Ted attention from the way that the SNP government has behaved.

Hopeful that Salmond will now put his considerable ability towards continuing his battle. This decision makes things even worse for hi IMOm and I would be surprised if he said sorry etc.

Latest poll out today shows 52% for indy, that breaks rros's sequence of 4575 polls in a row showing Scots wanting 'unity', bad day for the opposition who let's not forget are part of a government who break the ministerial code on a daily basis by constantly lying. Get rid of the SNP by all means, but don't offer the tories up in exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Latest poll out today shows 52% for indy, that breaks rros's sequence of 4575 polls in a row showing Scots wanting 'unity', bad day for the opposition who let's not forget are part of a government who break the ministerial code on a daily basis by constantly lying. Get rid of the SNP by all means, but don't offer the tories up in exchange.
    Sorry Taintedice but you have got this completely mixed up. The SNP and the Greens are the government in Scotland. It is the SNP who have done everything they could to frustrate the Salmond Inquiry. It was only the threats of votes of no confidence which produced any movement at all. I would not dream of suggesting any party as an alternative. That’s for the people of Scotland to decide. My advice would be to avoid giving the SNP an overall majority at this time. There is a clear difficulty with the way our parliament has been organised. Read any non SNP thinker and the message is consistent - there is something wrong that the law is led by a member of the government. I also don't think the economic situation is favourable. These are my problems, but I think if anyone wants to change my mind they should be able to persuade me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)