+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "taking the knee"once crowds get back in

"taking the knee"once crowds get back in

i was 100% behind the show racism the red card.

taking the knee is now played out to the limit imo and there is absolutely no place within sport for politics,

since the late 70's there have been very little incidents that iv heard about at games within Dundee.Anyone heard saying anything under the "red card"age were swiftly pointed out and removed/charged.

why don't the authorities up here tackle the real problem in the Scottish game and eradicate the sectarianism that emancipates from the rangers and Celtic? quite easy really deduct 10pts for every game the sectarianism rears its ugly head.

the spfl simply don't possess the balls nor dignity to even attempt to upset celtic or the rangers.

oh

bin the knee and return to the card

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    i was 100% behind the show racism the red card.

taking the knee is now played out to the limit imo and there is absolutely no place within sport for politics,

since the late 70's there have been very little incidents that iv heard about at games within Dundee.Anyone heard saying anything under the "red card"age were swiftly pointed out and removed/charged.

why don't the authorities up here tackle the real problem in the Scottish game and eradicate the sectarianism that emancipates from the rangers and Celtic? quite easy really deduct 10pts for every game the sectarianism rears its ugly head.

the spfl simply don't possess the balls nor dignity to even attempt to upset celtic or the rangers.

oh

bin the knee and return to the card
    No no no, black people in Minneapolis are desperate for a badly run scottish championship football club to continue to show support for a career criminal, drug dealer domestic violence perpetrator because he was murdered by a corrupt policeman on another continent.

They will support the people of said city by symbolically taking a knee, a marxist defund the police symbol of what I do not know.

This fits in perfectly with the club's say no to drugs and there's no excuse domestic violence campaigns.

Meanwhile closer to home Jordan forster needs a bit of help.

the Well seeing sense

Motherwell players' statement read: "As a squad, we spoke and asked ourselves 'why are we doing this anymore? Is it having any impact at all?'. The answer was a clear no. Taking a knee has become an empty gesture."

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    the Well seeing sense

Motherwell players' statement read: "As a squad, we spoke and asked ourselves 'why are we doing this anymore? Is it having any impact at all?'. The answer was a clear no. Taking a knee has become an empty gesture."
    Was always the case, tokenism at its worst.

Same **** with so called guard of honour. Where’s the honour in bowing down to your enemy? If that makes me a bad loser so be it, I am. And I want every Dundee player to be a bad loser too

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Was always the case, tokenism at its worst.

Same **** with so called guard of honour. Where’s the honour in bowing down to your enemy? If that makes me a bad loser so be it, I am. And I want every Dundee player to be a bad loser too
    Slightly different point but same ball park, managers (Mcpake guilty o it) wandering onto the park at final whistle to fist pump, elbow pump all and sundry in the opposistion team......why......games over, get off the park......especially when a supposed "pandemic" is rampant.

Whatever happened to "ten mins in the bath, bus leaves whether your ready or no"

Well done the Scotland players.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)