+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    No loss.
    I'd never heard of him until it looked like we were going to sign him.
    I've certainly never picked him out as a player to watch.

Onyway, he's nae American enough.
    F uck him , I reckon we are on the verge of signing some hidden gems from the good ol’ US of A .
    Oh I come fae AuchterTurra wi a rowie on ma knee
    I canna wait to see fit pish we sign in Januree
    Oh Dave Cormack won’t you spend a fee
    We’ll probably end up gettin’ more sh’ite like Matty Kennedeeee

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    F uck him , I reckon we are on the verge of signing some hidden gems from the good ol’ US of A .

😂🤣

excellent effort.

Like.

JACK GURR DEPARTS THE DONS

JANUARY 19, 2022 9:49 PM AUTHOR: AFC MEDIA TEAM Jack Gurr

We can this evening confirm defender Jack Gurr has departed the Club.

The 25-year-old English born player, who has spent the majority of his playing career in America, joined the Dons in the summer of 2020.

Having made only three starts for the Club, Jack has opted to return Stateside to pursue his football career.

Everyone wishes Jack all the best in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post

The 25-year-old English born player, who has spent the majority of his playing career in America, joined the Dons in the summer of 2020.

Having made only three starts for the Club, Jack has opted to return Stateside to pursue his football career.

Another source states:

The 25-year-old English born player has since gained Irish nationality, so he can be known as Mick Jack Gurr, and expects this will gain him more notoriety than his football career has so far merited - as well as being a perfect social intro likely to result in a boost to his rumpy-pumpy stats.

Having made only three starts for the Club, 'Jumping Jack' commented:

"Though I tried, and I tried, I couldn't get me no satisfaction. I thought my move to Aberdeen would start me up, but you can't always get what you want. Had Celtic's Angie come calling, wild horses would not have stopped me, and with the transfer window still open, I thought maybe time was on my side.

"Anyway, though it's all over now, I'd be a fool to cry, and as I drift away, Scotland, Aberdeen, Gonna miss you .... prob more than you'll miss me .. but hey ... for all the doom and gloom, it's only rock n' roll"

Everyone wishes Jumpin' Jack all the best in the future.

..... It has come to light that Dons staff meeting Jack on his arrival at Pittodrie wrote him off before he even entered the stadium. Apparently, he saw a red door and expressed a desire to paint it black.
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 20-01-2022 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Another source states:

The 25-year-old English born player has since gained Irish nationality, so he can be known as Mick Jack Gurr, and expects this will gain him more notoriety than his football career has so far merited - as well as being a perfect social intro likely to result in a boost to his rumpy-pumpy stats.

"Though I tried, and I tried, I couldn't get me no satisfaction. I thought my move to Aberdeen would start me up, but you can't always get what you want. Had Celtic's Angie come calling, wild horses would not have stopped me, and with the transfer window still open, I thought maybe time was on my side.

"Anyway, though it's all over now, I'd be a fool to cry, and as I drift away, Scotland, Aberdeen, Gonna miss you .... prob more than you'll miss me .. but hey ... for all the doom and gloom, it's only rock n' roll"

..... It has come to light that Dons staff meeting Jack on his arrival at Pittodrie wrote him off before he even entered the stadium. Apparently, he saw a red door and expressed a desire to paint it black.
    Brilliant NMN

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Another source states:

Good work min.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post

Thank fcuk for that.
    From the very day he signed everybody knew he was sh1te and going to be a waste of a shirt, that’s everybody apart from Glass I suppose.
    Gurr’s departure is great news what would make it even better is if he took Glass and fcukin Cormack back to the states with him on the same flight ffs

Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast