+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

Robert Snodgrass released on a free transfer. Worth a look? or would he turn out just to be pish?

Even that is outwith our ambition. Total joje and cormack should be hounded out total con artist.

Difficult to hound the spiv out when he’s never there.

Stuck with poor quality Sunday league players and cripples. Beggars belief. Made to feel more like a mug when one of those cripples gets another contract. Rank amateurs. Cormack expects us to believe his bull when this is the best he can do.

Good luck trying to ingather AberDNA money next season Dave if you just want to throw it back in our face by bringing in a 19 year old on lon from the tims.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Daves aiming for 15,000
    I’m pretty sure he meant per match, not per season - but you never know.

Well, that window is just a perfect microcosm of the season, flattered to deceive, highly underwhelming and a massive letdown.

Peak current AFC if you will.

Top 6 (gads) is very much in doubt now for me - we can all start considering the realistic possibility of Annan and Montrose in July, which will be nice.

What an absolute shambles. Still at least I don’t go anymore, so swings and roundabouts…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 01-02-2022 at 02:08 AM.

If things keep going like this, we’ll be looking to sign a few promising freshers from RGU and Aberdeen University in the next window. Look on the bright side, Ramsay, that’s Calvin, won’t have to endure the sights of Bologna but instead can drive to Balmedie to walk his dog and he can still have a Rowie instead of Ravioli when he’s feeling a little peckish - what more motivation is needed!? It seems that the interest in him was exaggerated somewhat, principally by the Glasgow media … there’s a surprise!

It was on this forum Ah near pished masel laughin fan Ah first came across the phrase 'Ye can only pish wi' the cock ye hiv' ... very true, still maks ma laugh.

Thing is, every transfer windae is the chance tae change 'the cock ye hiv' .... OK, maybe in terms o' budget, 'the cock ye hiv' might be aa ye can pish wi' ... but ffs ... as they say, it's nae how big, it's how ye use it!

And so, if used right, the 'cock ye hiv' in terms o' budget should always aim tae produce a 'cock ye hiv' squad-wise that's better tae pish wi'.

Ah'm nae convinced oor budget even got a fkn semi - lookin at the changes.

Ah dinna think losin McGinn an' Hedges are a huge deal, but they will be if we get fk all oot o' Broom, Besuijen, Polvara, an' the loan Timmy.

Compared tae thon pretty much untried 4, nae losin' Ramsay and Jenks are mair likely tae be regarded as fit mak's 'the cock we hiv' better tae pish wi'.

Mair likely tho, we'll be goin forward 'cockin' wi the pish we hiv'.

I note that Jamie McGrath has signed for Oldham Athletic.

I expect my ex-colleague, a self-confused BIFFO*, will be pleased. It’s nae loss fit a freen gets, and that.

* Big Ignorant Fuucker From Oldham

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Under 5000 crowds for the rest of the season
    No more than these fcukers deserve, totally sick to the back teeth of that lying cnut Cormack and his ego trip with his mates, just fcuk off back to the states and take your fckd up prawcess with you.
    Take a few rowies with you as well you w@nker in cae you get peckish.

Fkn joke of a club thanks to this plastic yank prick

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast