+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

He’s leaving anyway
    He’s always been a hun, it’s in his blood.

Now get McCrorie to f’uck and any other huns.

I hate the hun with a passion.

Within that, Aberdeen and the 2 Rangers entities have exchanged players regularly. These players, in both directions, will have made friends with their team mates. They are human. Some of them will be hun supporters.

That they associate with their mates from either side doesn't bother me.

What does bother me is that any Dons player gives their 100% in games for our team, particularly against the scum. I don't see any evidence that our players give anything less when playing the cheating barstewards. (It doesn't appear they have given their all in games against teams down the league but I do think the effort versus the hun has been there)

I hate the hun with a passion but I don't hate or call out our players who are giving their all against them.

Huns can be human?

I’d have to think about that one.

Foster though is an exemption.
    I don’t have to think about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    It's a bit of both! But seriously your not bothered by Ferguson doing that??
    No, I am bothered by Ferguson doing that. Piss*s me right off. I guess I was just referring to the general impression you give of yourself!

I just wish you would find something positive to balance the things that make you so angry!

We dont have to watch awful football for a few weeks and we can hope for better things to come. There you go, there's a positive thought for us all

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Huns can be human?

I met a nice one once, ex's dad. Lovely fella (aye the dad, no the ex).

Think that's it, just the one but I'm sure there are a couple more out there.

Still c***s though

Huns can be human?

Ok. I think I need to be more precise. I'd seperate (most) of the players from the cheating self entitled directors and their grubby knuckle dragging sub-human glory hunting support.

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    No, I am bothered by Ferguson doing that. Piss*s me right off. I guess I was just referring to the general impression you give of yourself!

I just wish you would find something positive to balance the things that make you so angry!

We dont have to watch awful football for a few weeks and we can hope for better things to come. There you go, there's a positive thought for us all
    Hard to be positive we anything afc related. We're a joke outfit atm and have been since 2018. Hearing the recruitment team & goody have failed on all of their number 1 targets

That's when things start to go wrong.

When you end up struggling for, and paying more for your third choice.

Now, they've been doing a good impression of folk with their future signings all tied up, so PANIC.

That's when things start to go wrong.

When you end up struggling for, and paying more for your third choice.

Now, they've been doing a good impression of folk with their future signings all tied up, so PANIC.
    "PANIC"? This must be a woosh. Panic on the basis of bb's hearing a story? Hearing from whom? One of his 'down on everything the club does' pals?

The time for any panic would be once the players we do sign don't collectively produce performances as a team. Signing time is June, playing as a team only starts from July. We are only in May.

Another way to look at that, if any of bb's ramblings were true, was that the club was aiming high. Sounds positive to me if we are aiming high even if we just fail to get those top class players.

However, it really is time to let the club get on with it's business and not create negative stories out of the ether.

I'd rather just panic.

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast