+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

And Michael Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Confirmed that McGeogh and Ojo are gone along with the loanees.
    So thats A whole new Midfield Needed When Ferguson Goes Along With 2/3 Strikers No 10 Attacking Midfielder at Least 1 Winger 1 Right Back Crikey a Lot of Players Needed

We will be a mediocre mid table club for at least 2-3 years . That's what that c u n t cormsck has done.

Scottish cup next year, league champions the next.

Folk chanting for Cormack on the terracing.

Goodwin finishing the first two chapters of his book entitled " another light in the north "

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    We will be a mediocre mid table club for at least 2-3 years . That's what that c u n t cormsck has done.
    No we won't. Pretty much every team in Scotland outside those that finished in the top three is utter garbage so as long as Goodwin spends his budget half decent that puts us in the top 4/5 and if he can unearth one or two gems we will be capable of winning a cup with a bit of luck and finish in the top three.

Keep the faith!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    No we won't. Pretty much every team in Scotland outside those that finished in the top three is utter garbage so as long as Goodwin spends his budget half decent that puts us in the top 4/5 and if he can unearth one or two gems we will be capable of winning a cup with a bit of luck and finish in the top three.

Keep the faith!!
    I like you optimism pal hopefully you are right. But given how much of a malaise is set in the club due to the conman then i do have my worries.

We will be lucky to have 2 players in by the time the players return for pre season in 25 days, its a fkn joke.

Bloody hell min.

It’s the close season.

When we can be positive as f’uck without the reality of actual games bringing us down

I know but just seems like the club are hopeless now when it comes to signing good players. I'll predict the club will say by the start of june how they have missed out on some targets etc.

It depends what you mean by good BB. We signed two Scottish international defenders last summer and it didn't exactly pan out well, but on paper they looked to be decent signings.

The reality is with our budget and like most of the teams in the league, we are always going to sign more misses than hits, you just hope for a period where you get more of the latter than the former. Youth has got to be the long term answer too. If we cannot sign players that can improve you as a team then try and bring through our own, which to be fair seems to be bearing a little fruit at the moment and long may it continue.

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast