+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

The Evening Express are suggesting the Dons are trying to get a loan deal for Blackburn Rovers midfielder Jacob Davenport.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    The Evening Express are suggesting the Dons are trying to get a loan deal for Blackburn Rovers midfielder Jacob Davenport.
    Well I would hope that would have been sorted as part of the Deal With Hedges off to them Never heard of Him

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    It's even worse than that as it's supposedly a loan until the end of the season for a loan fee of £800K plus only an option to buy in the Summer - the same sort of deal we turned down for McKenna from Villa
    To be honest, I think £800k for a 6 month loan when you can get the lad back having had valuable experience in one of the best leagues in Europe is fantastic business.

As long as the option to buy figure and add ons suit.

This seasons done, we’ve fuucked it up big time, nice money that. I’d take it.

As for Hedges, right to sell now, he’s been away in his head for weeks. Been a waste of an Alice band most games recently.

Was shyte season one
    Very good season two
    Meh this year.

Good luck to him, but absolutely zero chance he’s anywhere near good enough for the prem. hope they get up though if we get extra cash. Next…

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    To be honest, I think £800k for a 6 month loan when you can get the lad back having had valuable experience in one of the best leagues in Europe is fantastic business.

As long as the option to buy figure and add ons suit.

This seasons done, we’ve fuucked it up big time, nice money that. I’d take it.

Very good point.

I agree.

Provided no bigger offers come in.

Thats Hedges gone Confirmed to Blackburn undisclosed Fee

Why do people want us to accept offers for our players
    We need to keep our Best players unless a offer is made that is too good to turn down
    At this late stage we should only accept offers over 8million
    We also need to get in another attacking player before the close of business but please no more players on Loan

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    We need to keep our Best players unless a offer is made that is too good to turn down
    I'd agree with this if it weren't for the fact that we know his mind is already away from us and he may have been an unwilling participant for the rest of our season.

We need players who want to play for us.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Thats Hedges gone Confirmed to Blackburn undisclosed Fee
    Aye see you later you leek munching sheep shagger ! Canna see him playing much for them if they get promoted but wish him all the best anyway , came on a free and we got a few quid for him at the end of his time so happy days. Good player but far from irreplaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    We also need to get in another attacking player before the close of business but please no more players on Loan
    Dodgy Dave will happily invite decent offers as it will allow him to put it back into the playing budget to fund the rebuilding prawcess that we can all see Glass is working on . Anything left over will be spent at www.richtbrichtteeth.com .

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I've nothing against Hedges, a' the best min.

However I do think it's a sign of just how far we've fallen that he was classed as one of our best players.
    Hedges was bang average at best, all the best min and cheerio.

Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast