+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

Ah finally , a voice of sense and reason.

Cactus , we will always miss out on a bunch of players we were interested in. For a wholeloadof reasons : e.g. More money down South, preferred living location, longer deals etc.

Doesn't help there is no attraction of European football this year ( aye for two games anyway !!)

But if we are looking to build a team with a longer term future , it can take a couple of years to develop the younger players. ( Ah, the youngsters are our future.......)

So next season , I am expecting a couple of the young homegrown players brought through. Which has already begun. And some big hard barstewards who can runtheoppositioni to the ground, while shrugging aside the other teams hammer throwers. As a start.

If we get lucky and find the new McGinn , Rooney & Hayes. Brilliant.

But that may come next January & Summer.

There , that's my minimum expectations. We should be competing hard and fast for top six, and aiming for a min of fourth already. Anymore is dependant on how few mistakes our new boys make. ,and how few refereeing cock ups are imposed on us . Again......

Wonder if we have any decent (in Goodwin's eyes ) decent potential centre backs we have coming through.......??

How depressing 😞 oh were in fir a leauge 2 diddy player who's not even a 1st team regular.. that'll cheer me up no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    How depressing 😞 oh were in fir a leauge 2 diddy player who's not even a 1st team regular.. that'll cheer me up no end.
    That`s the spirit !!!

Released from the development squad (that used to be the aul mannies who sold the pre-lottery tear-open ‘fitba tickets’) are:
    Luke Turner, Tyler Mykyta, Jack MacIver, Mark Gallagher, but most importantly Finn Yeats and Jamie Shingler.

Both of the latter played for the Proper Mannies’ Maroons in the season just past, Jamie on a very temporary loan, and Finn for a long part of the season.

I hope Finn’s dad (Craig, a former Maroon), his brother Kieran (a current Maroon) and his granda Tom Cummings (Warren’s dad and ex-manager in the HL) give him the advice on how his career will blossom at The Undisputed Home Of Intergalactic Proper Mannies’ Fitba.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    That`s the spirit !!!
    Yup it's been pounded into me

Get ****ing Ferguson to ****!!! This club is finished. Cormack I hope u catch gonorrhoea ya fkn c u n t

Yup it's been pounded into me
    So that's where the anger comes from. We're making progress.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    So that's where the anger comes from. We're making progress.
    The pictures of ferguson drinking we huns and at the hun final should mak any c u n t angry. Not atbthe extremes of some dons fans. Non the less our club isva joke diddy ****e

The pictures of ferguson drinking we huns and at the hun final should mak any c u n t angry. Not atbthe extremes of some dons fans. Non the less our club isva joke diddy ****e
    It amazes me, that with the amount of ire you have towards our club and the extreme rarity of any positive comments, you still claim to support us.

I get the whole "it's in my blood" thing, "I cant not support us", "it's down to the people running the club", but seriously, when it makes you this angry you should maybe take up another pastime.

Many people are disillusioned by where we are right now but still find certain positives in the dung and have a good moan when it's due.

Just chill the f**k out, don't take everything so personally, or find a distraction that doesnt make you so permanently angry.

Or maybe Mr Angry is just an online persona and you do it for a laugh to see who falls for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    It amazes me, that with the amount of ire you have towards our club and the extreme rarity of any positive comments, you still claim to support us.

I get the whole "it's in my blood" thing, "I cant not support us", "it's down to the people running the club", but seriously, when it makes you this angry you should maybe take up another pastime.

Many people are disillusioned by where we are right now but still find certain positives in the dung and have a good moan when it's due.

Just chill the f**k out, don't take everything so personally, or find a distraction that doesnt make you so permanently angry.

Or maybe Mr Angry is just an online persona and you do it for a laugh to see who falls for it.
    It's a bit of both! But seriously your not bothered by Ferguson doing that??

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast