+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

So, are going to see a right back signed this window?
    Can see Ramsay going, not much cover unless another youth player is ready.But that should be our model anyway.

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Thank fcuk for that.
    From the very day he signed everybody knew he was sh1te and going to be a waste of a shirt, that’s everybody apart from Glass I suppose.
    Gurr’s departure is great news what would make it even better is if he took Glass and fcukin Cormack back to the states with him on the same flight ffs
    Even better if you joined them and ended up in the States with no internet access to post your usual boring p!sh Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Even better if you joined them and ended up in the States with no internet access to post your usual boring p!sh Zzzz
    Speaking about boring p1sh well fcuk me you haven’t posted to have a dig or a go at me for a while.
    Lighten up min ffs I was trying to tak the p1ss but hey ho each to their own I suppose 🤷🏻*♂️

So it looks like Bologna have come in with a bid of £3.3 million for Ramsay , that’s a decent start and if any EPL clubs are serious then we may see some serious money being offered by the end of the window. I think he’ll be gone by the end of the month.

Also see we are being linked with Mikey Johnstone from Celtic, Dinna Ken too much about the boy other than he was quite highly rated not so long ago and Scott Brown wants to take him to Aberdeen .

Everytime I have seen Mikey Johnstone he has looked good but loaning players from Rangers or Celtic doesnt sit well with me...

There's a word for "loaning from"

It's called borrowing.

.....and it's s'hite, should never ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    So it looks like Bologna have come in with a bid of £3.3 million for Ramsay , that’s a decent start and if any EPL clubs are serious then we may see some serious money being offered by the end of the window. I think he’ll be gone by the end of the month.

Also see we are being linked with Mikey Johnstone from Celtic, Dinna Ken too much about the boy other than he was quite highly rated not so long ago and Scott Brown wants to take him to Aberdeen .
    He is a tad injury prone, but fully fit looks like a decent player, that being said there is no fcukin way we should be considering taking any player on loan from another club in the same league, that just should not be alloed to happen and better not happen here again, Christie loan was a farce. Do not want to go done that road again

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    He is a tad injury prone, but fully fit looks like a decent player, that being said there is no fcukin way we should be considering taking any player on loan from another club in the same league, that just should not be alloed to happen and better not happen here again, Christie loan was a farce. Do not want to go done that road again
    If it’s a loan it’s a no from me but maybe looking to buy if we get a few quid for Hedges and some decent wedge for Ramsay?

A Dutch winger Vincente Besuijen has been signed from Den Haag on a 4 1/2 year deal. Source - Dons twitter.

Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast