Over the years we've had a bloody lot, some get judged before they've even kicked a ball. Some are hailed as the next legend just because they've scored a few for the u21s. But who have you written off/ passed off as won't be good enough only for them to deliver in the end? I've definitely had a few.

Players I got wrong-
Bamford- Jesus, even last year I was saying he was ****. Now look at him, I honestly wouldn't want to replace him. Hard worker and has found his shooting boots. Still misses the odd sitter but putting them away with much more regularity.

Phillips- Honestly never saw it, I remember when the talk was either him or Vieira and I was desperate for Vieira to stay now one is playing for England and worth 50m+ whilst the other is being handed round Serie A like a used condom.

Theres probably been loads over the years, I've always been fairly good at spotting youngsters who are **** but then get in our first team and everyone thinks they're the next big thing Poleon being a prime example, I remember people losing their **** over him like he was amazing.