+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 21/22 Season tix

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Not a good sign as people in the Bedsit who got a season ticket last season on the finance agreement are being refused this season with our new partners V12 Finance.
    If that is happening here it must be happening to hundreds of other fans too.Get it FN sorted Tony or your numbers already fragile will plummet.
    We are going from 4 season tickets down to 1 unless this gets dealt with,FACT.
    Sorry but its worth revisiting my original post at 16.45 today,4 of us decided to renew our season tickets and were willing to hand over £1650 to DUFC before this season had even finished and waive all our credits for 20/21.
    Two of the four were refused credit by V12 finance and as it stands tonight none of us will be renewing and i will be claiming back any money i'm owed.I will post one of the many horror stories below from a V12 customer.

Another cowboy outfit looking to capitalise on the unfortunate.Perfect credit history,never had a missed payment plenty savings but somehow i cannot afford £43 a month with this shower of shyte.Seem's they dont want my money as they know i will pay it back.Only looking for customers with a bad credit history by the looks of it,hope you guys go under.

How has this company managed to become our main credit provider?

Sorry but its worth revisiting my original post at 16.45 today,4 of us decided to renew our season tickets and were willing to hand over £1650 to DUFC before this season had even finished and waive all our credits for 20/21.
    Two of the four were refused credit by V12 finance and as it stands tonight none of us will be renewing and i will be claiming back any money i'm owed.I will post one of the many horror stories below from a V12 customer.

Another cowboy outfit looking to capitalise on the unfortunate.Perfect credit history,never had a missed payment plenty savings but somehow i cannot afford £43 a month with this shower of shyte.Seem's they dont want my money as they know i will pay it back.Only looking for customers with a bad credit history by the looks of it,hope you guys go under.
    Understand your rage Boat!

I think you need to go in and demand an appointment with one of those with suits and ties. Calmly tell them the situation and tell them what is required.

Your family gets their Loyalty Season tickets, one way or another.

If they fog you off then it will be serious stuff. I do think calmly talk it over with them. Give them the chance.

...and as it stands tonight none of us will be renewing and i will be claiming back any money i'm owed.
    But you can only claim back money as credits against a season ticker for next season can't you? I'm sure there is no cash alternative on offer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Understand your rage Boat!

I think you need to go in and demand an appointment with one of those with suits and ties. Calmly tell them the situation and tell them what is required.

Your family gets their Loyalty Season tickets, one way or another.

If they fog you off then it will be serious stuff. I do think calmly talk it over with them. Give them the chance.
    I am making no appointment with them why should i?,i pay a lot of my very hard earned money into the club and i work like a trojan although i could have went on permanent sick around 10 years ago and never have to work again.
    They need to come to me and sort out the problem they have created,if they don't need my money anymore because they prefer to tango with a terrible finance company then so be it.
    They can use my 4 seats in the ET top tier for V12 executives and give them free scarves to wear.

I am making no appointment with them why should i?,i pay a lot of my very hard earned money into the club and i work like a trojan although i could have went on permanent sick around 10 years ago and never have to work again.
    They need to come to me and sort out the problem they have created,if they don't need my money anymore because they prefer to tango with a terrible finance company then so be it.
    They can use my 4 seats in the ET top tier for V12 executives and give them free scarves to wear.
    I hope they read UnitedMad and act accordingly then

What is the world coming to
    Man U are quitting the football league
    and Gunboat is quitting Tannadice
    The Virus oh yeah that too

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    But you can only claim back money as credits against a season ticker for next season can't you? I'm sure there is no cash alternative on offer here.
    Well they were happy to take over £800 last year on a finance agreement but now the same people have been refused a renewal with or without credits being used.
    I would think the club are liable for a financial repayment to fans being refused credit by V12 finance because they are not able to renew their season tickets even if they wanted to use the credits they have.

Me personally?,no i only pay into United and would never want anything back but i will support family members who are upset that they cannot buy a season ticket even though they gave the club over £800 for nothing in 20/21.

Well they were happy to take over £800 last year on a finance agreement but now the same people have been refused a renewal with or without credits being used.
    I would think the club are liable for a financial repayment to fans being refused credit by V12 finance because they are not able to renew their season tickets even if they wanted to use the credits they have.
    I sympathise, it's a real pain in the arse for you but you need to give the club a chance to help you out here. The finance company won't so I wouldn't waste my time with them. I think the chances of you getting cash back from the club rather than credits to use to buy tickets are pretty slim though.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)