+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 21/22 Season tix

Over 3100 sold so far. By comparison we'd sold 2500 on 2nd June last year. I think sales started a few weeks earlier this year however.

Well that performance at Aberdeen seemed to do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Over 3100 sold so far. By comparison we'd sold 2500 on 2nd June last year. I think sales started a few weeks earlier this year however.
    Seriously, that is phenomenal. I think this shows most Arabs aren't really buying into the negativity surrounding the credits issue.

3463 latest 🧡

Which is great, but if we sold around 5500 last year would you expect the majority of renewals in the Early Bird period?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Which is great, but if we sold around 5500 last year would you expect the majority of renewals in the Early Bird period?
    I'd expect the majority sold in this period, yeah. Wouldn't be surprised if we hit 4000 by the end of the weekend. We sold about 4500 last year at the close of the early bird. We still have a month left before we get to that stage this season due to the introduction of the 'loyalty period' this year, so it's hard to gauge where we're at.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Would have expected most of renewals to be in loyalty period which finishes tomorrow as think it's slightly cheaper and there is a free entry to a n ex players match and a free loyalty scarf.Hopefully those who don't renew in this period renew in early bird.Then there are the people who are claiming money back from last season think they have to wait till after early bird to buy a new ticket.

In the circumstances, I find the amount of season tickets we've sold for next season quite incredible. It shows that there is a great appetite for people to come and watch us play.

Well done to every Arab who has put their money where their mouth is.

Bought on Monday past

not cause we beat Aberdeen , we've done that before , cause that's just what you need to do.

Renewed x 2.

I know some people will have to put family and home first, completely understandable, but would be fantastic if we could break above last years 5500

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)