+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 21/22 Season tix

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    I am not getting the way the club is being run.Know you and others on here know lot more about it than me.What I am getting by reading you'r and other post is that TA is running the club completely doing what he wants and what he wants is good for him and his son and crap for the club.He wants to put a youth coach in charge off the footballing side who is not ready for that just so he can have a yes man in charge and does not care that he is not qualified for the post.The ogrens will not listen to anyone say anything bad about TA and are happy for him to run the club into the ground.The guy courts is a done deal but club are refusing to announce it.Know this might come across as me having a dig at you and others who are more in the know than myself but that is more or less what I am getting from what is being said is this sort if the gist of what is happening?
    Apart from the 'happy to run the club into the ground' part, that's exactly what's going on. Ogren is showing an incredible amount of naivety by allowing Asghar as much control as he has. Maybe he blindly trusts him but in the best interests of Dundee Utd Football Club he needs to wake up & smell the f*cking coffee here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    so are you saying there are shady going ons with the whistle blowing suggestions box and the regular fires?
    lord watson is not involved mate

I am not getting the way the club is being run.Know you and others on here know lot more about it than me.What I am getting by reading you'r and other post is that TA is running the club completely doing what he wants and what he wants is good for him and his son and crap for the club.He wants to put a youth coach in charge off the footballing side who is not ready for that just so he can have a yes man in charge and does not care that he is not qualified for the post.The ogrens will not listen to anyone say anything bad about TA and are happy for him to run the club into the ground.The guy courts is a done deal but club are refusing to announce it.Know this might come across as me having a dig at you and others who are more in the know than myself but that is more or less what I am getting from what is being said is this sort if the gist of what is happening?
    as above Brian im referring to the leaving of MM, what really happened? and the supposed imminent appointment of Kelty Hearts Legend Tam, what are the club thinking about?

I havent really said anything on how the club has been run so unfair to say TA is running it how he wants as we've no real examples of this apart from the stories circulating round the toon, we've heard various things and that TA and other have the wool pulled over the Ogrens eyes but again up to now zero proof

I dont think its that the Ogrens arent 'listening to anything bad about TA' as i dont think theres been anything said and theres no way of anyone contacting them either.

As i said in another post, im not getting warm fuzzy feelings

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    My season ticket will be going back and full credits from last season redeemed if this Courts chunt gets the gig. 100% serious btw. What a mess!
    Good luck with that. You reckon it's even a possibility? Doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Good luck with that. You reckon it's even a possibility? Doubt it.
    Of course it's a possibility. Credits are still on offer and the new season hasn't even started.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Apart from the 'happy to run the club into the ground' part, that's exactly what's going on. Ogren is showing an incredible amount of naivety by allowing Asghar as much control as he has. Maybe he blindly trusts him but in the best interests of Dundee Utd Football Club he needs to wake up & smell the f*cking coffee here.
    Yeah well if thats all true sounds like ogren not to bright if TA really at it and ogren not able to see it and other directors not able to see it or are going along with it or are unable to do anything about it or contact ogren then seems club is in a real mess and we are probably lucky we have managed to get out of championship and stay in top league and get youth set up working so well despite what is going on behind the scenes.Am bit muddled as to why the club will not announce the new manager if it is widely known who it is also but a lot about this has me totally confused.I never thought mellon would leave or be fired then never thought they would give the post to a youth team coach to be run by TA who really is not qualified to be running the playing side so really if all this you guys are saying is true and I have no reason to doubt you's and you's have no reason to make this stuff up then looks like utd are f..ked.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    as above Brian im referring to the leaving of MM, what really happened? and the supposed imminent appointment of Kelty Hearts Legend Tam, what are the club thinking about?

I havent really said anything on how the club has been run so unfair to say TA is running it how he wants as we've no real examples of this apart from the stories circulating round the toon, we've heard various things and that TA and other have the wool pulled over the Ogrens eyes but again up to now zero proof

I dont think its that the Ogrens arent 'listening to anything bad about TA' as i dont think theres been anything said and theres no way of anyone contacting them either.

As i said in another post, im not getting warm fuzzy feelings
    Really not trying to be arguementitive here just trying to get my head round whats going on.If TA has sacked MM to get his son a promotion and is appointing a youth team coach to run the football side so he will do as he is told it kind of looks like TA is running it how he wants if Ogren knows they have sacked a decent manager to replace him with an untried youth team coach because MM objected to TA running the playing side of the club think we are in big trouble and if Ogren does not know and wont let anyone tell him then we are still in a lot of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by shed_boy_21 View Post
    Of course it's a possibility. Credits are still on offer and the new season hasn't even started.
    Credits on offer are money off season ticket not money back.Take it you mean you will be cancelling season you have and getting one with the credits.That will hurt the club slightly probably lot more if a lot did it but really most supporters don't want to hurt the club.Fair play though think you have the right to do that if you wish.

Really not trying to be arguementitive here just trying to get my head round whats going on.If TA has sacked MM to get his son a promotion and is appointing a youth team coach to run the football side so he will do as he is told it kind of looks like TA is running it how he wants if Ogren knows they have sacked a decent manager to replace him with an untried youth team coach because MM objected to TA running the playing side of the club think we are in big trouble and if Ogren does not know and wont let anyone tell him then we are still in a lot of trouble.
    either way its no looking to good is it

Honestly still can't see it happening. (Courts I mean).

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)