+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 21/22 Season tix

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Don't think it is trying to punish anyone think it is trying to reward the supporters that are helping the club the most which is really fair enough.
    Not sure I can agree. Sat in same seat for nearly 30 seasons. Great bunch of guys around. But if someone wants to use discount they will lose their seat?

It's an easy fix. Seat guaranteed and equal shout in ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post
    Not sure I can agree. Sat in same seat for nearly 30 seasons. Great bunch of guys around. But if someone wants to use discount they will lose their seat?

It's an easy fix. Seat guaranteed and equal shout in ballot.
    They stupidly offered the credit not realising how much it could hurt the club and yes they should honour it too those who want to take it up.I f you have had same seat and want to take the credit then fair enough agree you should be allowed to keep same seat but the ballot is a reward for the supporters that are helping the club the most if everyone decided to take the credit we would be kind of f..cked next season so those deciding not to take it deserve any benefits that are going.My opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    I understand these are very difficult times for football clubs but they are very difficult times for everyone and I feel I'm doing enough not asking for credit back from last season, I don't really think it's right to be asking for a donation too. I feel we've essentially given a large donation by paying for a season that we haven't been able to attend. Maybe it's just me though...
    See what you mean but if you don’t ask don’t get.

Personally I declined as I felt I’d more than done my bit by buying last season, waiving my credit and renewing for next season.

Over and above that I pay a monthly sub to DUTV, play United lottery, bought both strips and another few things for the wee man and spent £30 on virtual tickets for the Celtic game the other week. I don’t grudge it because I want to help the club but it’s a lot of money to be forking out in the last 12 months and still no guarantee we can step foot inside Tannadice!

3 season tickets purchased. Can’t wait to hopefully get back to tannadice in possession of a new scarf 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    My worry is guys who never took a season ticket last year due to covid, maybe unemployed, on furlough, on shielding list or maybe put off with the uncertainty of when we were getting back inti games, who are now having to pay well over the odds for their ST

Will more than likely mean they wont get a ST this season either
    yeah that is a worry - even looking at the renewal vs new costs i can see from a marketing perspective folk saying f-off. Maybe as we get close to season some will come back

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    yeah that is a worry - even looking at the renewal vs new costs i can see from a marketing perspective folk saying f-off. Maybe as we get close to season some will come back
    Problem is, season tickets by that time are £500. That is f*cking mental!!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    correct, no normal working man will pay that for 'maybe' getting in to see United at home

It's gonna put people off, especially with pubs re-opening. Jeff and boys and a good few pints watching the scores come in will make more financial sense to some.

That’s our Seasons bought for the Upper Doad. Plus a wee donation.

I’m hopeful we’ll get in to see the team next season. I’ve enjoyed at least watching it on the stream ( well sometimes ) and glad to support our club during this s.hitstorm. Really cannot wait to get back into Tannadice.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    early bird for new season ticket holder for eddie is only£380 and can pay in installments.What are teams like hearts hibs sheep etc charging is it so much less?Do understand that not everyone can afford the football nowadays but united have to charge compeditive prices saying that no idea what other teams are charging.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    early bird for new season ticket holder for eddie is only£380 and can pay in installments.What are teams like hearts hibs sheep etc charging is it so much less?Do understand that not everyone can afford the football nowadays but united have to charge compeditive prices saying that no idea what other teams are charging.
    I was replying to Shedboys comment where he was talking about guys buying 'closer to the season'. They won't be paying £380 at that time.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)