+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 21/22 Season tix

Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post
    Re priority in ballot

Is this for start of season? OK fair enough for one match but what if its 3 or 4 games. Does that mean anyone using discount can't get to any game as majority of support won't use discount.

Or is it for whole season? So if we get Dundee away in Cup supporters with voucher use probably won't get ticket.
    Oh, I wouldn't worry over that. In that event I think you'll find there is plenty availability in the Bobby Cox and AuldHunStands. And if you are the discerning type, have you considered upgrading to the Dr Noodles Suite for the ultimate experience?

Two questions for you troops.

1,Does anyone know the percentage of supporters who are telling the club they do NOT want any of 20/21 ST money back in credits for 21/22?.

2.Do any of you think that some supporters perhaps even on here are saying they want nothing back but in actual fact are claiming the credits available?.

There was an email sent oot on 9th January G, and was a poor response to it, granted this is old data but the initial response of 3600+ contacted yet only 1200 bothered their arse to respond

see below sir

Out of the 3600+ households we reached out to, almost 73% opened the email and over 1900 clicked onto the survey. This meant that we have so far received almost 1200 responses to the survey.

Although the response so far to the survey has been fantastic in terms of the large majority of fans agreeing to waive their credits, we have only received responses from about 25% of season ticket holders, and we really need a much bigger survey response before we can make any firm decisions regards our financial planning for 2021. So if you have not already done so, please complete this survey at your earliest convenience.

Name:  snip.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  83.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    There was an email sent oot on 9th January G, and was a poor response to it, granted this is old data but the initial response of 3600+ contacted yet only 1200 bothered their arse to respond

see below sir

Out of the 3600+ households we reached out to, almost 73% opened the email and over 1900 clicked onto the survey. This meant that we have so far received almost 1200 responses to the survey.

Although the response so far to the survey has been fantastic in terms of the large majority of fans agreeing to waive their credits, we have only received responses from about 25% of season ticket holders, and we really need a much bigger survey response before we can make any firm decisions regards our financial planning for 2021. So if you have not already done so, please complete this survey at your earliest convenience.

Got to admit that I never responded to it because I lost my season ticket card so couldn't provide that long number they were after. Found it now but never had the email again which I find a bit strange with all the financial uncertainty that there seems to be,I thought they'd be pressing for some assurances from season ticket holders over these credits.....and of course I will be waiving the credits anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Got to admit that I never responded to it because I lost my season ticket card so couldn't provide that long number they were after. Found it now but never had the email again which I find a bit strange with all the financial uncertainty that there seems to be,I thought they'd be pressing for some assurances from season ticket holders over these credits.....and of course I will be waiving the credits anyway.
    Need to be honest i fell into that category as well mate and i am definitely NOT wanting any money back or credits so what can i do?.

Wonder if the new ST structure is because of people not telling club they'd waive the payments? the club have maybe put this in place as a safety net to minimise losses

Wonder if the new ST structure is because of people not telling club they'd waive the payments? the club have maybe put this in place as a safety net to minimise losses
    Yup it could be doon to me and Whitfield for phucking it up for abody else.

see below sir

The thing is though J, they called it a survey, but it wasn’t really a survey, as your decision was final (if waiving the credit), which was a bit sneaky.
    Bearing in mind this pandemic has now lasted over a full year, with many people financially impacted, nobody should’ve been forced to make a decision, some 4-5 months before the current season ended, never mind for when the next starts, or not knowing what league we would be in!!
    I have no intention of taking anything back, but that approach irked me, so I deferred my decision. Fortunately, I can waive the credit and get a new season ticket, but sadly, I’m sure many are not in the same position, and now, those that may NEED to exercise that option to get their credit, are being punished, by having to pay full price, and possibly lose their existing seat (some could be long standing season ticket holders, who’ve always sat in the same seat, with friends or family!).
    Loyalty goes both ways, and I don’t think the club have managed this well at all, to be honest. It was stupid to offer it in the first place, granted, but while we did get games streamed, Joe Public could watch games at a much cheaper price than they would PATG, so season ticket holders still took a hit.
    For some fans, it could be the difference between watching United next season, or not, and I would never want any Arab denied that privilege.

I'd imagine the 7% in the survey wanting full credit is probably reflected in reality.
    Don't know anyone asking for it.

Giving the increase in prices for using credit and issues with seats/ballot suppose some of the 7% might decide not to renew at all given they don't know if they'll get in first few games.

On a slightly different note hope if required the start of season is delayed if needed to allow as many fans into grounds as possible. Think we could easily scrap January break to allow reorganised games.

Quote Originally Posted by gunboat View Post
    yup it could be doon to me and whitfield for phucking it up for abody else.
    xd fact

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)