+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 21/22 Season tix

21/22 Season tix

Impressed that the prices are the same. Will be renewing.

A shady move to put the prices up outwith the early bird so much, it means that's the credits are only going to mean a small saving. Presumably the standard price will go down again next year as nobody will pay these prices long term.

Josh.

Great for existing holders.
    I am not currently an existing holder but did hold 3 tickets for 17 years up until 2019.
    The pricing structure will not attract many new customers or people like myself who are always potential ST holders, the increase is massive between renewing and new.
    I totally understand loyalty needs rewarding but it's just my opinion that the gap and benefits from renewal of existing ticket to new or returning customer are to big.

Looking forward to the Legends game, will be good to see Walter Rojas back in tangerine 🤔

Some prices eh...

They are being fly as with the credit from this season. Only available if your are paying the full price. Does kind of suggest quite a high number of folk didn't waive their right to it...

I understand these are very difficult times for football clubs but they are very difficult times for everyone and I feel I'm doing enough not asking for credit back from last season, I don't really think it's right to be asking for a donation too. I feel we've essentially given a large donation by paying for a season that we haven't been able to attend. Maybe it's just me though...

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    I understand these are very difficult times for football clubs but they are very difficult times for everyone and I feel I'm doing enough not asking for credit back from last season, I don't really think it's right to be asking for a donation too. I feel we've essentially given a large donation by paying for a season that we haven't been able to attend. Maybe it's just me though...
    Yeh I thought that was a bit cheeky. Surely it’s enough to be waiving your previous season’s credits as it is...........

Loyal or not loyal?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Yeh I thought that was a bit cheeky. Surely it’s enough to be waiving your previous season’s credits as it is...........
    I have bought my Season Ticket. Happy to go along with things and I have appreciated the DUTV this season and happy to support Dundee United.

However I hope the club doesn't think we can't see what they are doing.

Yes they are legally obliged to give Credit to those who ask for it as that was the contract last year. I thought it was a risky move. Obviously they thought the pandemic was a 3 week wonder.

The suggestion is if you want to get credited for matches, you didn't get to go to last season, you are not a loyal supporter.

In case you are not a loyal supporter they have hiked the price so your voucher won't cover 17/20th of the new price and you will have to wait for your turn to get the ticket.

Oh, and by the way, your seat you usually sit in might have been sold in the earlier months.

Loyal supporter get a scarf too to wear as a symbol of their loyalty.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)