+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 21/22 Season tix

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Phuck them mate,have you no read the phoning Tannadice thread?.I am phoning no one but i would encourage every supporter refused a new season ticket to reclaim the money they were letting the club keep.
    I'm sorry but there are far too many phuck up's going on at Tannadice and if my family are not accepted for their new season tickets i am claiming my money back too.
    I run my tiny wee business with military precision and i cannot FN stand when others cant do the same and that includes United.
    If utd not going to do anything about it fair enough going against the club and demanding money back etc but think you should give them a chance.

Who was it last year? Still Zebra or did Utd have their own thing set up? This could backfire big time if not sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Who was it last year? Still Zebra or did Utd have their own thing set up? This could backfire big time if not sorted.
    Think you are bang on could loss a lot of season ticket holders and people who were happy to let club keep money from last years tickets to help club.Like GB and his family just being told they have been refused could turn them against the club and demand money back before utd have time to try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I don't think it was Zebra last season but the point is it took me 5 minutes to find out we have signed up to a shytie finance company with a 2.7 rating so how the phuck have better qualified people than me FN signed up with them?.
    Honest to phuck i'm at the end of my tether and my company never lost millions every year either.

Two of the refused have been told they can appeal the decision.What an FN joke i have told them not to bother.

There are 12 days to go until the end of the loyalty period that if memory serves me right used to be till the end of June?.If my family are not accepted for season ticket renewal then the Ba is well and truly burst.

Its worth remembering that the club have been asking fans to dig deep all season and my Bedsit have given more to DUFC this year then any other in the family's history.I honestly think i have given over a grand myself in season ticket and charity walks etc.

IF the 30th of April comes and goes without a straightforward season ticket renewal for all of us then none of us will be able to renew and i will tell all of them to claim back every penny they can.

Before i get cremated lets get things into perspective i have waived my rights to any credits from the club as have the rest of the family who took my advice.to do the same.

I would hope posters can understand after all the support we have given the club during the pandemic we are deeply disappointed that despite our backing we are now being denied the opportunity to give United even more money for next season,FACT.

There are 12 days to go until the end of the loyalty period that if memory serves me right used to be till the end of June?.If my family are not accepted for season ticket renewal then the Ba is well and truly burst.

Its worth remembering that the club have been asking fans to dig deep all season and my Bedsit have given more to DUFC this year then any other in the family's history.I honestly think i have given over a grand myself in season ticket and charity walks etc.

IF the 30th of April comes and goes without a straightforward season ticket renewal for all of us then none of us will be able to renew and i will tell all of them to claim back every penny they can.

Before i get cremated lets get things into perspective i have waived my rights to any credits from the club as have the rest of the family who took my advice.to do the same.

I would hope posters can understand after all the support we have given the club during the pandemic we are deeply disappointed that despite our backing we are now being denied the opportunity to give United even more money for next season,FACT.
    Like Brian said in a previous post, you need to let the club know because they are more than likely oblivious to the situation you and some other folk are experiencing with the new finance company.

Can see how you and others will be pissed off with this crap but it is the finance company who are refusing and club can't do anything unless you let them know the score mate.

The club never needed to sign up with a 2.7 rated company but they did and anyone with half an FN brain could clearly see what was going to happen when they begged fans to renew.

There are FN people on 25K a year getting turned doon for a kitchen FN table costing £400.Honest to phuck is there any chunt at Tannadice on the same planet as me?.

I have gotten used to not being at Tannadice and i really do not need any encouragement from people working there on massive wages i could only dream about to never go back.

Why the phuck should i give my support and money to a bunch of idiots who have signed up to one of the worst finance companies in the UK?.

I have went onto the official and told them to get it sorted or they can GTF its up to them.I am FN seek fed up paying the wages of staff in suits and tangerine ties who are FN hopeless at their job.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)