+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    But it was boring, really boring, “I’m nae sitting in the cauld watching that s’hite” boring.
    Indeed, summed up by my young son a few years back who, at half time, said “can we go now?”. I was thinking along similar lines and that was when there was a better brand of football on display! The football over the last two to three seasons has, to be frank, been quite diabolical to watch and that won’t sell season tickets!

and infuriatingly its actually been worse at pittodrie than away from home

Considine talking about how intense the training has been.

Another gaffer's ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Considine talking about how intense the training has been.

Another gaffer's ride.
    Glass should stop them talking to the press and make them do their talking on the pitch.

Nice to hear him say in his press conference ahead of tomorrow that he doesn't think they should alter the style of play too much depending on who they're playing. It's up to his team to try and impose their style of play on the opposition and see if they're good enough to do that successfully.

A breath of fresh air, regardless of the outcome tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Nice to hear him say in his press conference ahead of tomorrow that he doesn't think they should alter the style of play too much depending on who they're playing. It's up to his team to try and impose their style of play on the opposition and see if they're good enough to do that successfully.

A breath of fresh air, regardless of the outcome tomorrow.
    Aye, that's what we all want to hear... so it's good that he's making the right noises. But as they say, the proof is in the pudding! I'll not be judging him too much on what happens tomorrow night - willing to give him the rest of this season as a bit of a free pass and just hope to see some signs to encourage... looking forward to seeing how tomorrow night goes though all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Glass should stop them talking to the press and make them do their talking on the pitch.
    Considine has been one of the worst for this over the years and he’s never learned .

Aye, Consi does seem to walk into the cliché traps that journos set for him. He should've learnt by now.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Considine has been one of the worst for this over the years and he’s never learned .
    He is obviously thick. A nice guy but just plain stupid. Anything he says in the press should just be ignored.

Concentration is a big thing for defenders. Considine obviously lacks this trait as again this evening he switches off and we get 1 point instead of three as he loses Griffiths.
    My whole point being....I hope Glass doesn’t make the same mistake as quite a few previous managers by just plodding along with allowing this type of player to stake a claim in our team.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast