+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

Good luck. Just hope "maximising our player budget" isn't a euphemism for "there's nae additional investment".

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I won't be throwing my toys out the pram like some. I think it's a different direction.
    Zen supporters? Could catch on.

Was going to type out my thoughts but one covers it all...

...meh.

Good luck to the boy anyway. Hopefully he can at least get us a goal or two.

Given our scoring form recently, maybe we should change the often asked question, “can he play left back”. We know Glass can, but can Glass play Centre forward?

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    Good luck. Just hope "maximising our player budget" isn't a euphemism for "there's nae additional investment".
    Nah, it's a euphemism for "nay just piss the cash up the wall like McInnes did".

Probably not my first choice either but it is important now to get the right assistants in place who are well versed in Scottish football. Good luck to the lad. He will need it given the shambles left by the previous occupier.

I'm not too fussed about Glass coming back as such, don't think he was anyones first choice, but at least its not one of the usual faces from Scottish football, so from that point of view a bit of different thinking can only be good, so welcome back and best of luck.

Just get some fresh faces in.

I don't really expect anyone who will be brilliant every game, just brilliant sometimes will do.

No more midfield clones please, no more Dominic Balls.

Maybe we can't start with a Peter Weir but are there no Ian Scanlons out there.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just get some fresh faces in.

I don't really expect anyone who will be brilliant every game, just brilliant sometimes will do.

No more midfield clones please, no more Dominic Balls.

Maybe we can't start with a Peter Weir but are there no Ian Scanlons out there.
    Or a Joe Smith, or heck , whisper it , a Ryan Fraser ( type, nae the loon himself !! )

Who knows what secret gems we have in the Youth system, as we sure as heck never seen them under D.McC ?!!

Really don't understand why there's not already a video of an interview with Glass on RedTV with Mal whatsisname. You've announced him to the world, and yet the most recent video is the "highlights" of us vs the Jutes. Doesn't seem very slick. I want to hear what the lad has to say and see how he says it. Seems like a no-brainer.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast