+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

Dundee could be the end of the Glass era if we are beaten again. The pressure really is on the young coach and his sidekicks. They will always get a job back in the states helping out some B team.

I'd go for the Breiðablik manager Óskar Hrafn Þorvaldsson ( I think that's his name)

if he fancied it , which he probably wouldn't , seeing we have a squad of duds he would want replacing firstly.
    Last edited by Jussi; 17-10-2021 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    I'd go for the Breiðablik manager Óskar Hrafn Þorvaldsson ( I think that's his name)

if he fancied it , which he probably wouldn't , seeing we have a squad of duds he would want replacing firstly.
    too big a jump I fear

Dieter Hecking the former Borussia Monchengladbach gaffer is doing hee haw give him a shout anyone but the usual suspects

It's not a case of if Glass gets the sack now its when will he get the sack. I don't think anybody has any belief that Glass has the ability to turn things around and the longer Cormack leaves it the more the fans will turn on him as they have already turned on Glass. The replacement will need to be someone who is out of work and step in immediately as we have nobody at the club who can be an interm replacement.

Our club is a yoon playground! Rotten to the core with c u n t s like cormack and dinosaurs like Craigy broon! Supporting Aberdeen is the most depressing waste of time I can think of.

Sacked in the morning…..let’s hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Our club is a yoon playground! Rotten to the core with c u n t s like cormack and dinosaurs like Craigy broon! Supporting Aberdeen is the most depressing waste of time I can think of.
    Why dont you just give it a rest you attention seeking boring clown.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Why dont you just give it a rest you attention seeking boring clown.
    I have 3 words for you> go f u c k yourself

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Sacked in the morning…..let’s hope so!
    I like your optimism but I can see cormack giving glass till December

There were plenty of boos at full time yesterday but in general I think most fans are still onside with Glass. I'm still not entirely convinced he has had enough time but a few of his decisions are starting to sway me to thinking he has.

For one, I think Samuels has been stand out. Probably the only player we have who seems to be confident enough to try and go by his man (which surely fits Glass' ethos) I have no idea why Glass didn't play him. Madness taking Gallagher back in as well although that may have been down to lack of numbers more than anything else. I'm really not sure.

To be honest I'd still probably give him a season. I'm not one for quick turn around of managers.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast