+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

Here's the real 'heid scratcher' for me. First game against Hacken, fa were by nae means a ****e team, we were ****IN MAGIC.

Fit changed? How? Why? .... In that game we saw pace, ball winning, ball retention, slick passing, fluid, co-ordinated movement, determination, belief, variation, and ... lo and behold ... fkn GOALS ....

A fluke? ... nae likely. Obviously, oor team hae that in them ... so .. has some radge pished in some ither radges trainers? ... causin latter radge tae ****e in some wrangly suspected ither radges car? .... causin third radge tae shag some ither radges blon/wife/lad/husband? ....

Summins gid wrang ... like socially. Ability an' team understandin disna fail that quick unless trust gets fkd up or minds are elsewhere.

Save yer money for some Dons related biography ten years fae noo.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I'm not sure. Do we stick or twist. If we stick then we need to stick for the whole season.If we twist then we need to twist now or at the latest after the next 3 pointless games. I honestly believe someone like Davidson or Godwin would get more out the "group". I can't see any tangible signs of improvement on the tail end of last season. For me at the moment we are going backwards. I'd love the experiment to work but it's not and i can't see that it will.
    If we stick, and stick for the whole season, we will be relegated. I am in absolutely no doubt about that.

Too good to go down? We’re worse off than the Diets were two years ago in my opinion and look what happened to them.

We will get zero points from the next 3 games - unless HIV’s Hibs it next week - but sadly I can’t see that happening because, as ever, we’re any teams absolute wet dream matchup coming off a bad result or run of results.

I don’t know what’s happened or why, but he’s lost the dressing room for some reason and he’s not got the experience, ability or tactical nous to change that.

If he genuinely believes the absolute pish he’s coming out with post match, then he’s truly lost the plot. Doesn’t really matter if he does or not though tbh as either way, he’s not turning this round.

I don’t want us relegated. We’re not fuuckin Hearts or Hibs. He needs to go…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 18-10-2021 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Here's the real 'heid scratcher' for me. First game against Hacken, fa were by nae means a ****e team, we were ****IN MAGIC.

Fit changed? How? Why? .... In that game we saw pace, ball winning, ball retention, slick passing, fluid, co-ordinated movement, determination, belief, variation, and ... lo and behold ... fkn GOALS ....

A fluke? ... nae likely. Obviously, oor team hae that in them .
    IMO Good fortune . There are always games like that when everything goes our way, McInnes had a few of them.
    i.e. The way the opposition sets out , all our players doing the right thing in one game, opposition players all having an off day. None of their chances going for them etc..

The fact that management are not able to replicate is because it wasn't down to them in the first place, & they are not very good at managing. It was the same with McInnes - generally, he could never change a game at half time , while plenty of our opposition could.

“… there are always games like that when everything goes our way … “ - eg Aberdeen 4 Copenhagen 0!

Dave Cormack going on Sportsound in a mo, to explain why he’s not firing his pal

Cormack losing the plot on Sportsound

This is a car crash

Cormack - "80% of Managers who applied wanted full control of player of recruitment, no way we could go for that"

Cormack is a complete embarrassment. He ranted a total pile of pi55, pawcess, stats etc. When you picture Cormack, Glass, the Alford ar5ehole and the YTS director of football sitting round a table discussing the way forward, it fills me with dread.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Cormack - "80% of Managers who applied wanted full control of player of recruitment, no way we could go for that"
    Kenny McIntyre accused Cormack, who had said that he (McIntyre) and others couldn’t care less about Aberdeen, of being unprofessional by making that comment after Cormack went off air. The rest of the radio panel laughed at such a suggestion, claiming that McIntyre, who was in my view quite aggressive towards Cormack, only gave as good as he got. Cormack did OK apart from threatening to end the interview early on. The others on the panel were pretty fair-minded I thought.

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast