+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

The crucial thing is do we believe him regarding the players still being behind the manager?

It’s a difficult thing to claim if it’s not true, you’d get found out really quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The crucial thing is do we believe him regarding the players still being behind the manager?

It’s a difficult thing to claim if it’s not true, you’d get found out really quickly.
    Or maybe they are a bunch of 2 faced b@ stards

We’re going to find out pretty soon exactly how much faith Dodgy Dave has in his recruitment prawcess and in the data collected from subsequent prawcess . Zero points from the next 3 games will put Glass, and indeed us, in a very precarious position.

By the way Cormack was bleating on last night I think it will take for us to be in, or very near, the relegation zone before he admits his recruitment of Glass hasn’t worked . He is desperate for Glass to turn it round and obviously I hope he can but I’m not sure he has the experience and/or the ability to get us out of this sinkhole we are sliding deeper into each game .

He’s gaining experience quite quickly though

I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed Dave's beeyatch-slapping of the odious Kenny McIntyre, McIntyre sounded like he was going to blub....."unprofessional......sniff sniff.....".

But who's this DST boy, Steve something, that was on.
    They seem to trot him out as the "voice of the fans" now.
    He's been toe curling everytime I've heard him.

Did ye I? Its was cringeworthy and it shows what a f u ucking prick he is!! He was only asked questions that our hole support ar asking! And he acted like an unhinged tory bass that he is!

Did i mention he's a lying tory/unionist piece of crap!! Ans did he say the managers who applied all wanted control on his signings! Wow so c u nt cormack wanted a puppet and he got it in glas!! Fu ck cormack and f u c k all our support who are tory unionist scum your just like a fkn hun

They should've been more pressing on our , now abject looking recruitment , as bad as it's ever been.
    unless doing things different don't apply here.

Dave bringing up the missing Considine says it all.
    Probably both Considine & Taylor would be better than Gallacher/Bates

& why mention expectation . The only thing expected is that they play to the level of their inflated wages , I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Did i mention he's a lying tory/unionist piece of crap!! Ans did he say the managers who applied all wanted control on his signings! Wow so c u nt cormack wanted a puppet and he got it in glas!! Fu ck cormack and f u c k all our support who are tory unionist scum your just like a fkn hun
    Ever thought of applying to go onto the board as the voice of the fans?

Did ye I? Its was cringeworthy and it shows what a f u ucking prick he is!! He was only asked questions that our hole support ar asking! And he acted like an unhinged tory bass that he is!

Only, don't apply in writing.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 19-10-2021 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ever thought of applying to go onto the board as the voice of the fans?

Only, don't apply in writing.
    Just utterly raging DD and I bet that raith game cormack told glas to rest players. It's a joke and we are screwed we hom in charge

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast