+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    We probably wouldn’t have won the cup if Hetherston had gotten on the pitch for more than a 5 minute cameo at the end.
    I seem to remember Hetherston not being able to get it in the team because of our million pound midfielder Paul Bernard, who was equally as sh1te but cost a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    As much as I agree that Hetherston was sh1te he still won as much for us as Glass did when he was a player.

Unless you include the Coca Cola mountain bike.
    DD is still right though. Hetherston is a fat ned. Horrible prick of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    DD is still right though. Hetherston is a fat ned. Horrible prick of a man.
    I have no doubt that he is.

What always reminds me of Hetherston is that it was the beginning of the end for Willie Miller when he signed him,along with Colin Woodthorpe and John Inglis.

I had literally forgotten that Peter Hetherston existed

Stephen Glass predicted that things would come good - not sure though that this was the correct YouTube interview: https://youtu.be/7LO-Ng5ktgY ��

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I go back again to our lack of anyone with the guile, vision or pace to prise open a blanket midfield/defence which is the away-from-home default option for 2/3+ of the league. Sneak a goal (Race County/St Perth recently), put up the shutters, and we’re all but ****ed. We looked OK at times yesterday in the second half because Celtic committed players forward to try to win the game, rather than play 4-5-1. Until we unearth a couple of decent wingers or creative midfield players, we’re a soft touch to play against.
    This.

Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    This.

My God min, you’re still alive.
    I was beginning to wonder.

Any leader should never be getting themselves sent off. Poor composure and even poorer tactical awareness. His only saving grace is that he has a chairman on his side who has somehow build up the worst debts over the last year while assembling the biggest squad of pansies around. Not a lot to be positive about following the reds these days and no sign of any improvement.

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast