+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

His interview is up on RedTV now. 20 odd minutes. Comes across well in my view - strong emphasis on bringing in some senior pros with the right attitudes. Made me realise that McInnes did that well when he first came in and how it really helped turn things around, but how in recent years he seems to have forgotten the importance of that and/or just made poor choices. Can't think of a recent senior signing who has really stamped their personality on the team (although I think McGeough could have if he'd been injured less). That's left the younger lads without support/direction on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    When it slams shut it could be shattering
    As long as he doesn’t go oot and get smashed

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    When it slams shut it could be shattering
    What a pane!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti7 View Post
    Evening. My take on the pros and cons of the Glass appointment and what Cormack's up to. Might tickle your fancy: https://www.whatastramash.com/home/s...lass-announced
    Good work again, sir.

Scott brown as assistant, interesting move . He is finished as a footballer but does he have the brains to do a job as a coach? Perhaps he does. I hope so, we need a strong aberdeen and Dundee United to take points off Celtic and give the champions a challenge, preparing us for our euro adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Scott brown as assistant, interesting move . He is finished as a footballer but does he have the brains to do a job as a coach? Perhaps he does. I hope so, we need a strong aberdeen and Dundee United to take points off Celtic and give the champions a challenge, preparing us for our euro adventures.
    221 posts on here. I'm embarrassed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Anyone know where I can pinch a bunch of flowers from? I’ve just got my sister pregnant again.
    Not sure. Where did you get them last time?

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Not sure about Glass - he will need a lot of support. Reading between the lines Cormack was looking for someone who would do what they were told. Time will tell if he is his own man.

As for Brown, I'm more in favour of him coming to the club as he he is one of the most experienced / successful players in the Scottish game - if not the most. We need players who know what winning is all about.

I think we`ll be fine with Glass. As long as disnae grow a minkit beard ....?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I think we`ll be fine with Glass. As long as disnae grow a minkit beard ....?
    Definitely, how dare he consider not being clean shaven ! In fact let’s just sack him now as I think he might’ve had a few hours growth on his chin in that red tv interview, that’s how it starts then it’s all down hill from there on .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Definitely, how dare he consider not being clean shaven ! In fact let’s just sack him now as I think he might’ve had a few hours growth on his chin in that red tv interview, that’s how it starts then it’s all down hill from there on .
    I sense an anti- beardyhipster backlash building here .

Shall we ad ro this now , nae baldieshavenheids. Either ??

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast