+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Declan Gallagher going to be his 2nd signing. Ash Taylor’s replacement. Good piece of business.
    Is Taylor’s contract up this season ?
    Need to clear the decks of all McInnes’s pals and bring in a new mindset altogether, no room for sentiment if you want to win trophies .

Aye

Doesn’t bode well for the rest of the season though.
    The quicker it’s all over the better.

IF the rumours are to come to true the team next season will be;Lewis O'Donnell Gallacher Considine Hayes McCrorrie Ferguson Brown Griffishs Christie and Hedges
    I cant see that happening as I doubt Celtic will let us take anyone else especially as Griffishs & Christie are under contract. No matter what happens it will be an interesting summer as to whom we do sign and will also make next season more interesting.

My message to Glass & Brown is that we need to sign at least 2 strikers a left winger & a central defender;also a couple of squad players whom they feel could do a job from the Bench

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    IF the rumours are to come to true the team next season will be;Lewis O'Donnell Gallacher Considine Hayes McCrorrie Ferguson Brown Griffishs Christie and Hedges
    I cant see that happening as I doubt Celtic will let us take anyone else especially as Griffishs & Christie are under contract. No matter what happens it will be an interesting summer as to whom we do sign and will also make next season more interesting.

My message to Glass & Brown is that we need to sign at least 2 strikers a left winger & a central defender;also a couple of squad players whom they feel could do a job from the Bench
    I canna see Griffiths AND Christie both signing for us unless DC is awa to go mental wi his chequebook or mobile banking app .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I canna see Griffiths AND Christie both signing for us unless DC is awa to go mental wi his chequebook or mobile banking app .
    Zero chance of Christie rocking up here, he’s destined for the English Premiership, Arsenal or Leicester rumoured.

Alan Russell"s wiki says he has became assistant manager to Glass at AberdeenFC. And I first seen it saying that on his wikipedia page last Thursday and its still stating this?

Has Glass actually arrived yet or is he holed up in one of Mrs Krankie's quarantine gulags?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Has Glass actually arrived yet or is he holed up in one of Mrs Krankie's quarantine gulags?
    Judy Murray is keeping an eye on him so he serves his full quarantine term.

Has anyone who really wasn’t wanting Stephen Glass to be the manager changed their mind a bit at all?

I have...looking forward to seeing how he does now and feeling a lot more optimistic than previously. Don’t know why, just have a gut feeling this lad is going to do well here as manager.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Has anyone who really wasn’t wanting Stephen Glass to be the manager changed their mind a bit at all?

I have...looking forward to seeing how he does now and feeling a lot more optimistic than previously. Don’t know why, just have a gut feeling this lad is going to do well here as manager.
    I have as well and I have no real basis for it! I suppose I like the fact he’s not one of the usual managerial suspects and partly down to the fact we don’t really know what he’s like as a manager.......so he might be brilliant!

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast