+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

Stephen Glass

Certainly not my first choice as manager but obviously was Cormack’s only choice as such.

Good luck fella, you will certainly be needing it.

Best of luck to him and whoever else is appointed with him .

I won't be throwing my toys out the pram like some. I think it's a different direction.

Whoever it is, successful or not, they'll be long gone and the club will still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Certainly not my first choice as manager but obviously was Cormack’s only choice as such.

Good luck fella, you will certainly be needing it.
    He'll certainly need it with 'supporters' like you judging him already

Best bit about the appointment that should be recognised is that it isn't an appointment from the usual suspects from the Largs academy who've failed at other clubs. Good luck to our new manager.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Best bit about the appointment that should be recognised is that it isn't an appointment from the usual suspects from the Largs academy who've failed at other clubs. Good luck to our new manager.
    Finally we agree on something. *Hugs*

I wish Stephen Glass all the best but Cormack save us the bullsh1t...

"AFC Chairman, Dave Cormack added, “During our recruitment process our football strategy, philosophy and the key attributes we desire in a new manager led us to short-listing and interviewing a number of emerging highly talented, driven and ambitious coaches. Stephen was the outstanding candidate for the role"

Nothing to do with him being at Atlanta then ?

I'm not overly impressed with this, but still wish the lad all the best.
    But If he brings in lego fkn munching brown as his number 2 then I fear the worst.

Not a surprise. Looking forward to hearing what he has to say. I hope we buttress him with some support, maybe a Director of Football, with good contacts in the UK. Player recruitment should be interesting. And will be interesting to see what happens with the young players. Bruce Anderson’s decision may be an early indicator.

Good luck Stephen. Get stuck in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Finally we agree on something. *Hugs*
    We are all Dons fans first and foremost. It's just that some of us have more experience in the job!

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast