+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

If you'd asked anyone on here at half time in Kirkaldy whether Glass was doing the right thing resting players, I'm pretty sure everyone would have agreed that he was.

But the thing is it wasn't glass he rested players on cormacks orders. He's just a glorified puppet. And o remember loads being pissed off at the amount of players he rested

No
    You made that bit up.

Educated guess but its probably very likely he did ask glass to rest some players

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Educated guess but its probably very likely he did ask glass to rest some players
    Educated guess can equally be described as making things up as you do not know and are just expressing you own opinion!

The manager v coach argument has been going on in Scottish football for at least the last 40 years.

AC Milan or Juventus wouldn’t dream of letting their first team coach source or buy players.

Of course I would expect the coach to have a major say in who they want or at least what type of player they want but other than that it’s “ there’s your squad* make the best of it”

* “group” shacky heid smilie

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Did ye I? Its was cringeworthy and it shows what a f u ucking prick he is!! He was only asked questions that our hole support ar asking! And he acted like an unhinged tory bass that he is!
    I agree that McIntyre is an unhinged, Tory b@stard.
    That's why I liked Disco Dave calling him our for his agenda driven meltness.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    an unhinged, Tory b@stard
    Not sure you’re allowed to say that any more. They’ve got feelings you know

I can’t say I noticed any feelings when the b’astards stole my European citizenship.

Unless gloating is a feeling.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 19-10-2021 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    If you'd asked anyone on here at half time in Kirkaldy whether Glass was doing the right thing resting players, I'm pretty sure everyone would have agreed that he was.
    I dare say yer right DD. Sadly however the time to ask that question is full time, and at that stage he’d been shown to have made a complete cuunt of it.

In addition to that farce, in every game since he has also shown absolutely no sign of being able to change the pattern of results - or the way they are being achieved.

Which is why it’s only a matter of time before he goes. Dave knows that fine, the ego is still running the show sadly instead of the brain.

Oh & while I’m on, do any of the other torie unionist b@stards on here (for apparently we all are) fancy chipping into buy Bisconti a dictionary (or a phone wi a spellchecker) for Xmas?

Might help to save the daily struggle of trying to wade though the tortured prose he regularly regales us with on here…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 20-10-2021 at 12:59 AM.

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast