+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Glass

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The wheels are in motion already to replace Stephen Glass,it’s likely to be one of your out of work SPFL managers possibly until the end of the season.

Most of the players think he’s clueless apparently,including some of the ones he signed.
    Where are you hearing this….source?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The wheels are in motion already to replace Stephen Glass,it’s likely to be one of your out of work SPFL managers possibly until the end of the season.

Most of the players think he’s clueless apparently,including some of the ones he signed.
    Step forward Derek McInnes.

Who here is confident we will beat Dundee? I am not. Fraid the writing is on the wall for SG.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Who here is confident we will beat Dundee? I am not. Fraid the writing is on the wall for SG.
    Yes we will beat them and you can eat a pube sandwich if I am wrong.

I’m quite confident we’ll beat Dundee as well. Thats based on them being sh1ter than us, than anything positive we’re going to do

I'm not confident but I think we will win and maybe win well. I also agree that the writing is probably on the wall for Glass. Scottish football doesn't like newcomers and he's not exactly been able to prove anyone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Scottish football doesn't like newcomers.
    Probably the reason I want to give him the time it needs to make it work.

We've been trying to bypass the Largs mafia for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Probably the reason I want to give him the time it needs to make it work.

We've been trying to bypass the Largs mafia for some time.
    You can bypass the Largs mafia (which I agree we absolutely should be doing) without resorting to appointing a glorified PE teacher because he's yer mate though...

Well, that's true.
    But if Glass fails we will be back knocking on the door of Largs, asking Scottish managers who they think should be boss.
    It's been jobs for mates far too long.

Smith, Calderwood and McIness have hardly went on to glittering careers after the dons booted them out despite the shock horror from the establishment.

I have no idea if Glass is any good or not, what I do know is that we need to start winning.
    I'm still on his side for now.

I don't think we will beat Dundee purely because we can't keep a clean sheet and I don't think those players will be able to handle the pressure of having to score twice to have any chance of winning the game. Loads of rumours going round re Glass though.

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast