+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Stephen Glass

I missed most of it.
    Watched that thug Butcher being sent off for punching Ramirez in the goolies.
    Dirty underhand b’astard, he needs a long suspension for that.

I had time to briefly contemplate how long it would take Madden to even things up, went for a quick pee and came back to see Ojo being led up the tunnel.

I didn’t watch the highlights because we lost, I’ll have to try and pick out the exact moment on the iPlayer.*

* I’ll have to do this of course when I’m out of the country because I wouldn’t do it in the UK because I don’t have a license.

I really can’t see why anyone has a problem with the Glass interview after the game.
    He’s clearly holding back what he really thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    They just said on Off the Ball that the pikey-sister-fu cker has been charged.
    Aye no surprise there, that’s how dibble operate these days. Identify the miscreant via CCTV and seat / ST details then pick them up later on in order to avoid any potential trouble with the crowd on the day.

Boy will get done in court and nae doubt the pikeys will ban him - tough on them losing 25% of their season tickets in one go but c’est la vie.

Disna help us or Ojo in the slightest of course…

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I really can’t see why anyone has a problem with the Glass interview after the game.
    He’s clearly holding back what he really thinks.
    I don't think he had to say the "...by the letter if the law...." p1sh.
    Also, I'd have been minded to praise Ojo for nae lamping the ugly jute bawbag (except phrased differently ".....showed great restraint......." words to that effect).
    He could've criticised Mad-hun by saying nothing about him.

Maybe he needs to sit down with PR Zoe and sing Penny Arcade a few times.......

I’m sticking to being a supporter of Stephen Glass.
    Anything else we are liable to come up with is a retrograde step, we have to give him enough time.

If it’s looking poor this time next year then fair enough but until then I’m officially a happy clapper.

That's fair DD we've gone down a different road and probably need to let it develop further though.

There's alarm bells though........God-awful, or hit and miss at best, recruitment, failure to learn from mistakes and absolute rotten PR from every aspect of the club .......to name but a few.

I worry Glass is well out of his depth, but I can wait a bit longer to see if I'm, hopefully, proved wrong.

Cormack is nicely racking up the debt and his mate is doing the business on the football front. When you see amateurs doing a better job I can't see anything worth offering my support to. What is the opposite of the midas touch?

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536