+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Asymptomatic infections

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Maybe you're deliberately avoiding the point I'm making, maybe you're being deliberately stupid or maybe it's just the way you are.

The point I'm making, and it's pretty clear from what I wrote, that you don't need to have tested positive or negative as we're being asked to assume that everyone, ourselves included, has it whether symptomatic or not. Then even if you've tested negative you still have to assume you have it because you might have caught it on the way to the test centre and it didn't show up.

I went for my first jab yesterday and got all the usual questions about any symptoms or positive test within the last whatever, all of course answered as no. Then as a final gambit I was asked to remember that although I haven't had symptoms or a positive test to remember I might have caught it on the away into the Caird Hall that day so I've not to assume I'm protected by the vaccination that I've just received to protect me from it. So in effect I was asked to assume I have it.

Massive, massive over reaction to this whole thing from day one with the scientists and governments causing panic and confusion with their mixed messages and clearly ill thought out advice.

I'm not being deliberately stupid, I'm deliberately applying common sense but maybe you're an accountant and don't have any?
    No,you are being asked to ACT as if you have it, to avoid any transmission from asymptomatic carriers. It's almost like the government want you to think of others.

Which is the common sense approach,so you should agree with it. It also tells you that the number of cases is under reported,not as your common sense post suggested.

But that doesn't fit with your warped,stupid logic,so that's out the window then...

As an aside,most of the accountants I have met are very sensible people,so I'm not sure why you made that remark. I am guessing it was an attempt to deflect from your main point,which was stupid...

Love these people who post up absolute pish then use that as 100% proof of their argument which they made up. Supreme trolling.

Example: experts say driving across Scotland in a car causes the virus to spread. This has never been said but post it on a forum and it immediately becomes true.
    Last edited by Taintedice; 25-03-2021 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Don't think there's been much if anything at all you have posted about the "pandemic" that ive disagreed with.
    How is that a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    How is that a good thing
    Nobody said it was....I never....it's just a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Don't think there's been much if anything at all you have posted about the "pandemic" that ive disagreed with.
    Because I use common sense and you have common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    No,you are being asked to ACT as if you have it, to avoid any transmission from asymptomatic carriers. It's almost like the government want you to think of others.

Which is the common sense approach,so you should agree with it. It also tells you that the number of cases is under reported,not as your common sense post suggested.

But that doesn't fit with your warped,stupid logic,so that's out the window then...

As an aside,most of the accountants I have met are very sensible people,so I'm not sure why you made that remark. I am guessing it was an attempt to deflect from your main point,which was stupid...
    Acting as if and assuming you have - massive difference right enough. Deary me.

I've yet to meet an accountant that actually has a soul.

Acting as if and assuming you have - massive difference right enough. Deary me.

I've yet to meet an accountant that actually has a soul.
    Massive difference,but only to the non stupid. Even then,I suspect you must know the difference but are pretending to be even more stupid than you appear

I have yet to meet any former RAF that were not total stupids.

Common sense? Common sense tells you accountants are the guys who save you money,the guys who keep you right,and the guys who essentially keep businesses running. The only thing you keep running is your mouth

Massive difference,but only to the non stupid. Even then,I suspect you must know the difference but are pretending to be even more stupid than you appear

I have yet to meet any former RAF that were not total stupids.

Common sense? Common sense tells you accountants are the guys who save you money,the guys who keep you right,and the guys who essentially keep businesses running. The only thing you keep running is your mouth
    Not really fair to get personal when I have no idea who you are so that I can't retort suitably. But then I don't hide behind a keyboard and fire insults to people anonymously; I fire insults to people that know who I am.

PS - what are 'stupids'?

Not really fair to get personal when I have no idea who you are so that I can't retort suitably. But then I don't hide behind a keyboard and fire insults to people anonymously; I fire insults to people that know who I am.

PS - what are 'stupids'?
    People who are pluraly stupid, anyone who asks that question fits the criteria for belonging to the group. You also insulted accountants,who don't all know you,so goose and gander eh?

Why don't you just try to insult me by making stuff up? It is your normal method of posting. Won't work,I don't get upset when intelligent people try to insult me,so you have no chance.

I think about now is the time when you try to be a smart alec and post something irrelevant you heard someone say once....

People who are pluraly stupid, anyone who asks that question fits the criteria for belonging to the group. You also insulted accountants,who don't all know you,so goose and gander eh?

Why don't you just try to insult me by making stuff up? It is your normal method of posting. Won't work,I don't get upset when intelligent people try to insult me,so you have no chance.

I think about now is the time when you try to be a smart alec and post something irrelevant you heard someone say once....
    No, now's the time I start to wonder what I've done to cause such a seethe in a total stranger.

I think I'll just pity you for now - I'm concerned for your health.

Edit - is 'pluraly' a word?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)