+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Yeovil Town 23.03.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    We didn't start playing till enzio goal and we just can't keep relying on great goals.

Great point. He's taken for granted - that's a rare quality he has there. Coaching staff and fans alike should value him far more

Yup, it is a poor performance again, the fan club will be pleased though and we carry on Limping On Together. I agree, there won't be any promotion with Ardleyballsitup in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    We were playing an under strength Yeovil town! Not bloomin Barcelona, I'm sorry I just cannot celebrate one point and such a poor performance.
    No me neither. Oh well, let's win the cup game and get some confidence off that to take into the league campaign. COYP!

I don’t know how to summarise that as we didn’t come alive until the 75th minute and could have won it in the end. There is class and quality in each player but overall as a team the performances are just not there for large parts of games m. Tremendous character though to come back into it.

Enzio was man of the match for me tonight not just for his goal but overall play and involvement in all areas of the park.

I thought Knowles had a good impact and obviously a good assist for Rodrigues goal who finished well..

Four points from both games is good and keeps our unbeaten run going. In spite of getting a point I think the title is a very very long shot and the priority now must be to secure 2nd or 3rd place.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Lacey should be back soon - but surely Turner's let NA down enough times now. How can he trust him?
    Harrogate, the last sending off, tonight - they're not just errors, he looks totally out of place playing against younger professional players
    Totally agree, Rawlo and Ellis looked so much better without Turnip plus we have Lacey to return... dont like saying it but i hope thats the last i see of Turner is a Notts shirt

Can’t see any way of us winning the league now. Too hit and miss and Sutton so far ahead of us they’d need an epic implosion for us to have any chance. Aim now is to get as high in the play-offs as possible but I can’t see us being top 3 - very disappointing as that’d be lower than last year, where third was exceeding expectation after the summer we had imo. Let’s win the semi on Sat and have another Wembley final to look forward too - maybe some of us there - and hope for a return trip for the play-off final.

You're not going to believe this folks, but I checked the score for the first time with about 15 mins to go (exactly the same as this time last week) and again found us ****** 2-0 down!

Perhaps history really does repeat itself....

Another "not too bad I suppose" rescued from a "total disaster". We might just scrape the playoffs, but does anybody seriously think Notts would win?

Ardley is so annoying his "team" of individuals keeps getting him out of trouble. In my opinion the club is slowly dying and our owners don't see it. Going down 4 or 5 nil would have been far better for the future of the club and would have sent a clear signal to the Reedz. Can't see we have any chance of promotion.

5th on PPG.
    Four points better off than at the same stage last season.
    No longer the best defence in the league, Stockport are now the meanest at the back in conceding 0.83 per game.

94 minutes that sums up being a Notts supporter

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast